KAIST University Graduate Scholarships for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for KAIST University Scholarships 2023. The KAIST International Graduate program offered for international students from all over the world. KAIST University Scholarships 2023 is a Fully Funded golden opportunity to undertake Masters, MPhill, PhD Degree. International students from all around the world can apply for Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) Scholarships. Some major changes have been done in the KAIST Admission process and new programs have been launched too. KAIST is a very competitive global University to get admission. So, make sure to prepare all the Required documents for Scholarships in order to get a Scholarship at KAIST University. KAIST will provide Funded Scholarships.
You may also apply for: University of Toronto Canada scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
South Korea is one of the most leading countries in education, Culture and Games, and the current generation is addicted to Korean Seasons and K-pop (BTS being the favorite). KAIST is ranked at 2nd Top University in Korea and at 223rd position in the world. This was established in 1971 as the Nation’s First Institution. For spring 2023 session KAIST has launched a New Graduate Program “Global Technology Innovation Program (GTIP)” a 2-year degree in Management (MA) and Engineering (MS).
You may also apply for: University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship 2023 in UK | Fully Funded
Every year KAIST provides approximately 300 Scholarships for Masters PhD Programs. A multiple range of Academic Disciplines is provided at KAIST with five colleges and seven schools. If you have no IELTS, you can submit English Proficiency Certificate from Your University. All the Courses will be delivered in English at KAIST University. And South Korean plays a key role in proving Scholarships.
KAIST university scholarships 2023 Details:
- Host Country: South Korea
- Host University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Number of awards: More than 300
- Application’s Deadline: 15th September 2022
You may also apply for: Global UGRAD Exchange Programs 2023 in United States (Fully Funded)
Financial Benefits for KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2023:
KAIST University Scholarships 2023 offers 3 kinds of Scholarships. Candidates can choose and apply for any Scholarship during the admission application for KAIST.
- Full Tuition Fee: tuition exemption for 4 semesters (MS) / 8 semesters (PhD) will be provided
- Living expenses/allowance: 350,000 KRW per month (for MS) or 400,000 KRW per month (for PhD)
- Provide Medical Insurance
- Give Additional Stipend can be available for research assistants
- Requirements for Admission: Check Here
GKS Scholarship at KAIST (Global Korea Scholarship) Details:
GKS is a Korean Government Scholarship for International students that offer:
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000) will be offer
- Living Allowance (KRW 900,000) will be given
- Provide Round Airfare Tickets
- Offer Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Language Courses
- Provide Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support (KRW 210,000 – 240,000) will be offer
- Printing Costs (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000) will be given
- Provide Full Tuition Fees
- Completion Grant
- Requirements for application: Check Here
You may also apply for: Koc University Turkish Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded in Turkey
Other KAIST Scholarships
- Russian Government Scholarship (For Russian Citizens)
- Chung Mong-Koo Foundation Global Scholarship/award (For Citizens of 8 ASEAN Member Countries)
- Taiwan-KAIST Scholarships (For Taiwan students)
- China-KAIST Scholarships (For Chinese Students)
- Science without Borders Korea (For Brazil Citizens)
- Requirements: Check Here
Available Study Fields at KAIST For MS, PhD
KAIST University provides the following fields of study:
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Business
- School of Transdisciplinary Studies
- Business and Technology Management
- Global Technology Innovation Program (GTIP)”(New Graduate Program). To know more details about that Program Click Here
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Computer Science
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
English Test Proficiency Exemption
Those Applicants who are nationals of English Native speaking countries (Guyana, United States, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada) or officially English-speaking countries (e.g., India, Ethiopia, Kenya, Pakistan, etc.) are EXEMPT from submitting the EPT report. (An English Lecture Certificate is required for those applicants who studied in officially English-speaking countries.) which is called English Proficiency Language Certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2023:
The standards for the KAIST Masters, PhD Scholarship are as follows:
- The applicants should not hold Korean nationality.
- All international students are warmly welcomed to apply for KAIST Scholarships.
- For the master’s degree program, applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Students should hold a bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree for the doctoral degree program.
Documentation Required for KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2023:
- Submit Transcript
- Provide Passport/National ID Copy
- Submit Application Form
- Must Provide Research Proposal
- Must Submit Recommendation Letter
- Submit Motivation Letter
KAIST Scholarships Deadline:
22 December 2022 is the last date to submit the online application form for KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2023.
How to Apply for KAIST Scholarship 2023?
- All the application Process is Online, so applicants submit their application online.
- Visit the KAIST Graduate Admission Website.
- All the updates about the application and result announcements will be published here
Click here to check the Announcement of KAIST 2023 Scholarships