Welcome! The KAUST VSRP Internship 2022-23 is a golden opportunity for individuals who are passionate about implement innovative research in Saudi Arabia. Students are allowed to apply for the KAUST VSRP International Research Internships program 2022 as a way to gain research experience at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia from all over the world. The KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) is a new, innovative and cooperative program in which talented students broaden their mind in science and engineering.
The purpose of internship is to cultivate a diverse cultural community that is able to bring forth success through advanced research and teaching practices. The KAUST internship program welcomed intelligent candidates to participate in its core goals of advancing science and technology by means of collaborative research and education.
You may also apply for: Canada Vanier scholarship Funded 2022
The Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) gives students an opportunity to present and share their ideas and communicate with fellows in an international environment. The KAUST research internship 2022 gives the participants the golden opportunity to address global, regional, and national challenges under the supervision of internationally recognized experts.
This VSRP program enables candidates to enhance their knowledge, skills, and abilities through numerous development opportunities. Furthermore, the KAUST VSRP program purpose is to attract a pool of potential young brains, train them, and have them undertake experimental research related to carbon-free combustion. They also have the chance to explore CRISPR-Cas9 technologies that have not yet been explored. This would lead to the creation of a whole galaxy of scientists and engineers with advanced knowledge.
You may also apply for: Hurford Youth Fellowship Program in USA 2022-23 Full Funded
The fully-funded international internship in Saudi Arabia allows bright and motivated students to polish their professional careers while becoming an important members of a distinguished international research community. Moreover, candidates work together with people from various communities to improve their position at the national, regional, and international levels. This enables candidates to improve their decision-making abilities within the research world.
The production of effective solutions for scholars and aspirant researchers through curiosity-driven, goal-oriented research program. The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology has multiple number of departments and centers that support the University in attracting scholars and students from diverse fields. Thus, they act to the interconnections between science and engineering and build interdisciplinary approaches to fundamental and enduring issues.
You may also apply for: Australian Government Research Scholarship 2022-23 |Fully Funded
About KAUST VSRP Internship 2022-23 Details:
- Hosted Country: Saudi Arabia
- Host University: KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science & Technology)
- Total no. of Internships: 130
- Program Period: 3 to 6 Months
- Internship Funding: Fully Funded
- Application’s last date: Open All Year
You may also apply for: MahaDBT Scholarship in India 2022-23 (Fully Funded)
Benefits of KAUST VSRP Internship 2022-23:
The KAUST VSRP internship will provide all the expenses for selected participants in Saudi Arabia.
- Give free Visa
- Provide $1000 Monthly Stipend
- Provide Round Airfare Tickets
- Give Private Bedroom
- Provide Health insurance
- Social and other Activities Support
- Community Resources Support
You may also apply for: McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada |Fully Funded
Fields/Areas under KAUST VSRP Internship 2022-23:
KAUST VSRP internship Saudi Arabia offers following study fields, which are below.
- Environmental Science
- Biological Fields
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
You may also apply for: Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship in New Zealand
Eligibility Standards for KAUST VSRP Internship 2022-23:
- All International Students are allowed to apply for the KAUST VSRP internship from all over the world.
- BS/BSc 3rd or 4th Year Students who are currently enrolled in their 3rd Year or completed BSc/BS Degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess Strong English language Skills
Required Documents for KAUST VSRP Internship 2022-23:
- Submit CV/Resume
- Submit Official Transcript from Current Institute in English or Arabic language
- Provide Letter of Recommendation
- Give Personal Statement
- Submit Valid Passport
Application’s Deadline for KAUST VSRP Internship 2022-23:
Applicants can apply for KAUST VSRP Internship in Saudi Arabia All the Year. Interested applicants are allowed and welcomed to apply anytime throughout the Year.
Procedure to Apply for KAUST VSRP Internship 2022-23:
- Applicants can apply online by registering by their email accounts.
- After registering th account, the candidates will notify with an email confirmation of their registration.
- Be sure to provide all necessary information carefully, such as your name, address, country of origin, religion, etc.
- You should make sure to complete all fields required for registration.
- The faculty member of the KAUST will contact you to schedule an interview once you have been selected.