Kings College London Chevening Scholarship for International Students:
Welcome! Are you ready to study in UK? Then all the applicants are encouraged to apply for theKings College London Chevening Scholarship inUnited Kingdom. AllInternational Studentsfrom all around the globe are allowed to apply forChevening International Studentships 2023-24. This scholarship offers students with a golden opportunity to be educated. So, for helping students, the King’s College London is offering theFully Funded Scholarshipto eligible students. The Chevening scholarship is open for theacademic session 2023-2024. Students can undertake theirMaster’s DegreeorPhD Degreefrom London.
You may also apply for: University of Science and Technology Scholarships in Korea 2023 – Fully Funded
Multiple academic fields and majors are provided by college under this scholarship to study in Postgraduate degree programs. The Chevening scholarship willoffer all the expenses.
King’s College London (KCL) was founded in 1829 is an oldest public research institute in London. More than 33,000 national and international students are presently studying in KCL. QS World University Rankings has ranked this university at 35th position in the globe.
You may also apply for: Scholarships in Switzerland without IELTS 2023 – Fully Funded
Kings College London Chevening Scholarship Details:
- Host University: King’s College London
- Degree level: MS/MPhil, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Host country:United Kingdom
- Application’s Last Date: 1st November 2022.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits of Chevening Scholarships in UK:
Kings College London Scholarship in UK is a Full funded and Free Scholarship for all applicants to pursue Masters/MPhil or Doctoral Degree programs will offer the following expenses:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be offered
- Provide Covering flights
- Provide Free Accommodation
You may also apply for: Canadian Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2023 – Fully Funded
List of Available Study Programs:
Applicants can apply in any of the following faculties:
- Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences
- Natural & Mathematical Sciences
- Life Sciences & Medicine
- Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarships in UK:
Candidates must have to meet the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants should be a citizen of aChevening eligible country or territory.
- Students must Return to citizenship inyour home countryfor at least two years after your award ends.
- Candidates must have completed all the components of anundergraduate degree that will allow you to gain entry to a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is commonly equivalent to an advanced 2:1 honors degree in the UK but can vary depending on your choice of course and university.
- Applicants should have at least 2 years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Candidates can apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by13 July 2023.
You may also apply for: Radboud University Scholarships in Netherland 2023 – Fully Funded
Selection Criteria for Chevening Scholarship:
Candidates will be selected on following basis:
- Academic excellence of the students
- Statement of Justification
- Research proposal
Application Deadline for Chevening Scholarship in UK:
1st November 2022 is the last date to apply for Kings College London Scholarship 2023 in UK for International students. Must Apply before the last date.
How to Apply for Kings College London Chevening Scholarships 2023?
There is anOnline Application Portal available to apply for Kings College London Scholarship in UK. First, create an account on Chevening Official Website and Start your application Online. Fill the application form andupload the requested documents. After that, submit your application. Also, Official website links mentioned below: