KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship for International Students:
Applications are now open for the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship in Indonesia 2023. All International Students from every corner of the globe are encouraged to avail this fully funded scholarship opportunity. Those applicants who want to pursue their Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD Degree can apply for this scholarship and can study on free basis. Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia has started Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship for all international Students from all around the world. KNB Indonesian scholarship is available for academic year of 2023-2024.
All the Expenses of the KNB Indonesia Scholarship will be offered by the Government of Indonesia to Study in Indonesia. Applicants can get admission in Undergraduate Programs and Master Degree programs in the fields of Humanities, Engineering, Science, Education, and Social Science. You may also apply for: Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023-2024
The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship is offering in all Academic Fields & Majors for the International Students. The time period of Bachelor Degree Scholarships for International Students is 8 Semesters & for master degree scholarships for international students is 24 Months (4 Semesters).
KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship in Indonesia 2023 Details:
|Host University:||Indonesian Universities|
|Degree Program:||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible Students:||All Nationalities|
|Applications Last Date:||18th February 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
Must Read➜➜ What Mistakes Students Do to Apply for Scholarships? How to Avoid these Mistakes?
You may also apply for: Fulbright Scholarship in United States 2023-24
You may also apply for: Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship in Taiwan 2023
Financial Benefits of Indonesian Scholarships Program:
KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship in Indonesia is a Full Free and Fully Funded Scholarships Program for all International Students. Following Expenses will be Covered:
- Settlement allowance of IDR 1,500,000 will be provided to new students upon their arrival in Indonesia
- While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will only get living allowance and book allowance that will be distributed on monthly basis
- During the Academic Program, the KNB candidates will receive monthly allowance that covers living allowance and research and book allowance
- A health insurance with a maximum of IDR 400,000 monthly premium (In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those offered by the health insurance, the difference must be borne by the student)
- It covers round-trip international airfare(economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university.
About KNB Scholarship Indonesia:
The KNB Indonesian Government Scholarships program is organised for potential students from developing countries to get their Master Degree at one of 16 prominent universities in Indonesia. Between 2009 – 2022 periods, we have been offering 1000+ scholarships to students coming from 71 developing countries all over the world.
You may also apply for: Turkiye Burslari Scholarships in Turkey 2023-2024 – Fully Funded
Objectives of Program:
- Aims to take part in the human resource development in the developing countries
- It objective to promote deeper cultural understanding among developing countries
- To strong the relationship and cooperation among developing countries
Indonesian Scholarship Level & Duration:
- Period for Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program will be Maximum 12 Months
- For Bachelors Degree Program: Maximum 48 Months (8 Semester).
- Maximum 24 Months (4 Semester) for MS Degree Programs
- For Doctoral Degree Programs: Maximum 36 Months duration
You may also apply for: UAE University Scholarships in United Arab Emirates
Study Programs Under Indonesian Scholarships Program:
- Literary studies
- Cultural studies
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Naval Architect & Marine Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Remote Sensing
- Pharmacy Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
- Sports sciences
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Economics/Development Study
- Communication & Media
- International Relations
- Community Empowerment
- Educational Science
- Indonesian Education
- Social Science Education
- Primary School Teacher Education
- Natural Science Education
- Out of School Education/ Informal Education
- Applied Linguistics
- Instructional Education
- Educational Management
- History Education
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Vocational & Technology Education.
You may also apply for: UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship in China 2023
Following documents are required while applying online for KNB Indonesian Government Scholarships program 2023 in Indonesia:
- Submit your Curriculum Vitae/ Resume with recent picture and contact details
- Provide your degree certificate with transcript
- Submit the HSSC Result with Marks Sheet
- Give the Two recommendation letters from the respective government office/University last attended with email and contact number of the signing official
- Submit your Health/Fitness certificate by the government hospital for studying in foreign country
- Provide your Passport
- Submit the Nationality Identity Card
- You must have at least IBT TOEFL of 80, IELTS of 6,0, TOEIC of 700(the certificate must be obtained within last 2 years)
- Submit your Motivational letter/ study plan in hand writing (500 Words)
- Proof of Parents Affidavit for applying/ joining the KNB Scholarship in Indonesia
Eligibility Criteria for International Scholarships Program:
Applicants must have to fulfill the given below eligibility standards to apply for KNB Indonesian Government Scholarships program:
- Applicants maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years old.
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply).
- You should have a TOEFL or IELTS (or other certified English Proficiency Test) score
of 80 or 6.0 or equivalent.
- Applicants must have completed the on-line application form.
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the selected candidates should sign the Statement
- Submit the Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
You may also apply for: NUS University Scholarships in Singapore 2023
Dates of Indonesia Scholarship 2023:
- Registration Dates:16 January – 18 February 2023
- Academic Selection Duration:19 February – 12 May 2023
- Selection Announcement Date:9 June 2023
- Deadline Confirmation:23 June 2023
- Arrival in Indonesia: Second Week of July 2023
18th February 2023 is the last date to apply Online for the KNB Scholarship 2023-24 Indonesian Government Scholarship.
How to Apply for KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2023?
You have to submit your application online to apply for KNB Indonesian Government Scholarships program in Indonesia. The Application Details are below:
- Visit the kemdikbud.go.id
- Click on “Sign in” in the top of the page
- Then Click on “Sign up” in the sign in modal
- Enter your email id and click sign up.
- Registration link will be sent to your email
- Hit the Register
- Enter your Name, Password, and Confirm Password the click Sign up to complete the registration process.
- Sign in via your Email and Password.
- Once you succeed to sign in, you’ll see application
- Click on the “Create New Application”
- Then fill all the application fields carefully.
- Applicants can save their application before submitting the application and continue it later.
What are Benefits of Study in Indonesia?
There are several benefits to studying in Indonesia, including:
- Multiculturalism: Indonesia is a vast country with a rich cultural heritage, allowing international students to gain experience and learn about different cultures.
- Affordable cost of living: Compared to other countries, here the cost of living is relatively low, making it a manageable option for international students.
- Quality education: Indonesia has an excellent education system and many universities offering internationally recognized degrees.
- Scholarship opportunities: The government of Indonesia provides many scholarship programs, such as the Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship, to help international students.
- Language learning opportunities: Indonesia is a good place to learn or improve your Bahasa Indonesia, which is widely spoken in the country.
- Natural and historical attractions: Indonesia is home to many natural and historical attractions, which includes beautiful beaches, volcanoes, temples, and more.
- Great food: Indonesian cuisine is a melting pot of different cultures, with a number of delicious and unique dishes to try.
- Excellent opportunity for networking and career development: As a country with a big population and a rapidly growing economy, studying in Indonesia can offer students with many opportunities for networking and career development.