KNU International Graduate Scholarship for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are warmly welcomed to apply for the KNU International Graduate Scholarship in South Korea. Kyungpook National University is currently inviting talented students from all around the globe to apply for its outstanding Graduate program. This funding chance is exclusively open for Masters & Doctoral degree programs for the academic session 2023-24. It will help applicants by offering the full-tuition fee of an approved course.
Kyungpook National University is a leading institute for higher education in Daegu, South Korea. Within a few decades of its establishment in 1946, it got immense popularity among the students. It contains 19 colleges and schools, as well as 14 graduate schools that offer undergraduate, graduate, professional graduate and speciality graduate programs.
You may also apply for: University of Twente Scholarships in Netherlands 2023 – Fully Funded
KNU is known as one of the best universities in South Korea. It has been providing students high standard yet affordable education in different areas. It has been fostering graduates who can contribute to the modernization and development of society by the skills acquired by university life. You may also apply for: 500+ ANSO Scholarship in China 2023 – Fully Funded
KNU International Graduate Scholarship Details:
- Host University: Kyungpook National University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: 100% Tuition Fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country: South Korea
- Application Last Date:10th November 2022.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits of Graduate Scholarships:
KNU Graduate Scholarships 2023 in South Korea will offer all the Tuition Fee for Graduate Program. Scholarship’s funding will be reviewed after every semester and continuation of a scholarship into another semester is not guaranteed.
You may also apply for: Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023 in Germany – Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Scholarships:
- Candidates from all around the globe with any nationality is allowed to apply for the award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available for master & doctoral programs which is 2 years long and combined master & doctoral program which is 4 years long.
- Eligibility Criteria/Standards: To apply, the candidates should meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should be an international student
- Candidates should hold an offer of study in an applicable program
- Documents requirements: As a part of the application for admission, candidates should provide the following documents:
- Applicants must submit Pre-qualification degree,
- Must Submit copies of academic transcripts and award,
- Provide certificates of English language proficiency,
- Provide a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements/Criteria: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement/Critera: If you are a non-native English user, then you should provide proof of your proficiency in the English language. To get direct entry in this scholarship program, you should have TOEFL with the score of 530(CBT 197, iBT 71), IELTS with the score of 5.5, CEFR B2, TOEIC with the score of 700 or higher and TEPS with the score of 600.
You may also apply for: Top Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2023 in Thailand – Fully Funded
Application Deadline for Scholarships in Korea:
10th November 2022 is the last date to apply for KNU International Graduate Funding for International Students.
How to Apply for KNU Graduate Scholarship 2023?
To avail KNU Graduate Scholarships there is no need to apply separately for application as all the applicants will be selected automatically for this application after getting enrolled in an approved courses at the University.
Click here to Visit – Official Website