Global Korea Scholarships for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for theGlobal Korea Scholarships2023 inSouth Korea. AllInternational Studentsfrom all over the globe are eligible to apply for the GKS Bachelors Scholarship 2022-2023. Korean Government Scholarship is offered for all candidates to undertake anUndergraduate Degreefrom Korean Top Universities. This is theFully Funded Scholarshipdesigned for most brilliant students to complete their education from Korea. The Global Korea Scholarships is offered for academic year of 2023-24.
You may also apply for: University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in UK – Fully Funded
Global Korea Scholarships in South Korea is offering almostall academic fields and majorsunder this scholarship to pursue bachelor’s degree. Total100 awardswill be given to nominated applicants using University Track. The scholarship willcover all the expendituresto study in Korea. The duration of Scholarships is 5 Years whichincludes 1 Year Language course and 4 Years Degree program.
You may also apply for: Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded
For This Scholarship there isseparate application procedure and application closing date for every embassy and each university. You have to contact them to get more information about this. But generally, the deadline will over in September or in Early October.
Global Korea Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Degree level:Undergraduate Degree
- Total No. of awards: 200
- Scholarship coverage:Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality:International
- Award country:South Korea
- Last Date:Different for University.
You may also apply for: Masters Scholarship Program at Leiden University – Fully Funded
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 in South Koreafor International Students worldwide is a Full Free Scholarship to study in a foreign country. It will provide all the expenditures. Further Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given.
- Living Allowance
- Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Research Support
- Printing Costs (Dissertation)
- Completion Grant
- Language Courses
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
List of Offered Study Fields for Global Korea Scholarships:
Candidates can choose any study field from given below study areas:
- Liberal Arts and Social Science
- Natural Science
- Entertainment and Sports
You may also apply for: Masters Scholarships in Canada 2022/23 – Fully Funded
List of Participating Universities:
For Bachelor’s Degree (8 Universities):
- Ajou University
- Konyang University
- Kookmin University
- Korea Polytechnic University
- Korea University of Technology and Education
- Pusan National University
- Sogang University
- Soonchunhyang University
Associate Degree (2 Universities):
- Kyungbok University
- Yeungjin University
Eligibility Criteria for Global Korea Scholarships:
- Candidates and their Parents having any nationality other than Korean are eligible to apply for Korean Scholarship.
- Korean residents and dual citizenship holders (one who have Korean nationality and nationality of another country) are Not eligible to apply.
- Applicants Must be under 25 years of age (born after September 1, 1998)
- Candidate must have High School Certificate before 31st August 2023, or likely to be graduate before 31st August 2023.
- All candidates need to be mentally and physically fit, to study in Korea for the full-time degree or research programs.
- Applicant can’t Apply for More than One Track:
- For Applicants Applying to both Embassy track and University tracks (regional university track for Natural Science and engineering majors, and associate degree track) is firmly prohibited
- For Candidates Applying to both tracks within the university tracks (Regional university track for Natural Science and Engineering majors and Associate Degree track) is severely banned
- For the university track candidate, one can only apply to one university and one major.
Note:If a candidate is found to have applied to more than one track, he/she will be ineligible for this scholarship.
Documents Required for Global Korea Scholarships:
While applying for Korean Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships, candidates have to submit following documents:
- Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Study Plan
- Letters of Recommendation
- GKS Applicants Agreement
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Certificate of High School Graduation
- High School Transcripts
- Proof of Citizenship
- Parents Proof of Citizenship
University Track: Candidates have to submitONEset of original documents.
Application Deadline for Global Korea Scholarships:
The Closing date for theGlobal Korea Undergraduate Scholarships 2023in South Korea isSet by Each Korean Embassyor University that Receives Applications. All candidates must check the last date to apply for GKS by contacting the appropriate embassy or chosen university.
About GKS Scholarship Tracks:
Candidates can apply forGlobal Korea Undergraduate Scholarshipsin Korea using one of the following Track:
University Track: Total Awards: 119
The Regional University Track is offered only for Natural Science and Engineering Majors. Candidates who have plan to apply for GKS through the University Track must submit their applications to the university of their choice.
Students of the University Track should choose the option “General” for the type of application.
Embassy Track: Total Awards: 81
How to Apply for Global Korea Scholarships?
Candidates can apply for Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships 2023University Track and Embassy Track. You have tocomplete procedure. Detailed procedure is given below:
Apply directly to University or Embassy:
You have to choose one university from the delivered universities list given above and apply in that university.University will recommendyour name and will send your application to NIIED and they will make the final selection. Or students canapply with the help of using Korean Embassyin your country. Official advertisement link is given below: