KUAS Scholarship in Japan for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are welcomed to apply forKyoto University of Advanced Science KUAS ScholarshipsinJapan. AllInternational Studentsfrom all around the globe who want to undertake theirMaster’sorDoctoraldegree with Scholarship in Japan are highly encouraged to apply for Kyoto University Scholarship Japan. All thecourses/subjects will be taught in English. Therefore, you do not need to have prior knowledge of Japanese Language to apply for scholarship in Japan.
The Kyoto University of Advanced Science is a private university present in Kameoka, Kyoto, Japan. Theperiodof theUndergraduate Scholarship is 4 Years, Master Scholarshipis2 Yearswhereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years.You may also apply for: Hokkaido University Scholarship in Japan
Kyoto University is a national university, it is present in Kyoto, Japan. It is the second oldest Japanese university, one of Asia’shighest ranked universitiesand one of Japan’s National Seven (7) Universities. One of Asia’s leading research-oriented institution.
KUAS Scholarships in Japan Details:
- Host University/Institute:Kyoto University of Advanced Science
- Degree level: Master, Doctoral
- Scholarship funding:Partially Funded
- Eligible students: International
- Host country: Japan
- Application’s Last Date:9th December 2022
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits of Scholarship Program:
The Kyoto University of Advanced Science provides two kinds of Scholarships. Following is the Details are given below.
Super KUAS-E Scholarship: Allowance/Stipend (for personal expenses) 1,200,000 JPY/year + Tuition exemption (100%) + Admission fee exemption (100%).
KUAS-E Scholarship:Tuition Reduction (100%, 50% or 30%) + Admission fee reduction (100%, 50% or 30%)For Masters student
Tuition exemption (100%) + Admission fee exemption (100%)For Doctoral.
You may also apply for: Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program in USA
Scholarship Time Period:
- Masters program:2 Years
- Doctoral program:3 Years
Documents requirement for Masters Scholarship & Doctoral Program:
- Submit the Postgraduate Application Form
- Submit your Summary of Research (ONLY required for the Doctoral Program)
- Provide your Research Plan
- Provide One Essay （400-500 words, single-spaced)
- Submit Official academic transcripts in English from all Colleges and /or universities attended
- Offer your Certificates (expected) of graduation in English from academic institutions attended
- Submit the Evidence of English language proficiency (TOEFL iBT/IELTS/PT）
- Submit One Letter of Recommendation
- Provide Copy of your Passport or ID
- Submit the Scholarship Application Form.
You may also apply for: Utrecht University Excellence Scholarship in Netherlands 2023-24 – Funded
Application Deadline for KUAS Scholarship Program:
9th December 2022 is the last date to apply for Kyoto University International Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan for International Students.
How to Apply for KUAS Scholarships in Japan?
There is Online Application System available to apply for Kyoto University of Advanced Science Scholarship in Japan. Following is the link to the Online Application is given below:
(Note: Detailed information is given on official website. So, read all the details carefully about scholarship before applying for KUAS scholarship)