Lanzhou University of Technology Scholarship for International Students:
Applications are now open for the Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship in China 2023. All International Students from all around the globe are allowed to apply for Lanzhou University of Technology Scholarship. Lanzhou University Fully Funded Scholarships are provided to undertake Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree and Doctor (PhD) Degree from the University. Lanzhou University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship is offered for the academic year of 2023-2024.
Almost all academic Fields and Majors are provided for Bachelors, Masters and PhD degree for students at Lanzhou University of Technology. Lanzhou University scholarship will offer all the expenses to study abroad. The Scholarship period is 4-5 Years for Bachelors degree, two Years for Masters Degree while its 4 Years for PhD Degree Program. You may also apply for: Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship in Thailand 2023-2024
Lanzhou University of Technology is a scientific and technological university present in Lanzhou, the provincial capital of Gansu Province, China. A lot of Chinese universities ranked at top position in the world. LUT provides undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs in multiple disciplines, including engineering, science, management, economics, and liberal arts.
Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship in China 2023 Details:
|Host University:||Lanzhou University of Technology|
|Degree Program:||Undergraduate, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible Students:||All Nationalities|
|Application’s Last Date:||30th June 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
Must Read➜➜ What Mistakes Students Do to Apply for Scholarships? How to Avoid these Mistakes?
You may also apply for: Free Online Courses with Certificates 2023-2024 – Enroll Now
You may also apply for: University of Southern Denmark Scholarship in Denmark 2023-24
Financial Benefits of Chinese Scholarship Program:
Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship is a Full Free Scholarship Program for International students will offer all the expenses to undertake a degree at the university. Following are the Details:
- It offers Complete Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation will be given
- Living allowance: Upto 1,500 yuan per month
Note: Excluding the teaching material fee and insurance fee. If the Chinese language level does not meet the admission criteria, it is recommended to study Chinese for one year at the school on your own expense.
You may also apply for: CERN Internships in Switzerland 2023 – Fully Funded
List of Available Study Fields:
Under Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship Program 2023-24 in China, following study fields will be included;
- Materials shaping and control engineering,
- Electrical engineering and automation,
- Mechanical design,
- manufacturing and automation,
- Energy and power engineering,
- Civil engineering,
- Process equipment and control engineering,
- Chemical engineering and technology.
You can check the list of available study programs for Bachelors & Postgraduate by just Clicking Here.
Eligibility Criteria Chinses Scholarship Program:
Applicants must have to meet the following criteria to apply for Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship:
- Candidates should be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and must be in good health.
- Applicants should be a high school graduate under the age of 25 years when they are applying for the undergraduate programs.
- Candidates should be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35when applying for the master’s programs.
- You must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40when applying for the doctoral programs.
You may also apply for: Guangxi Normal University Scholarship in China 2023
Application Deadline for Chinese Scholarship Program:
30th June 2023 is the last date to apply for the Lanzhou University of Technology Principal Scholarship for International Students.
How to apply for Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2023?
Step 1: Apply online: First Log in to https://lut.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx, fill the registration form and upload a clear and complete scan of application materials as asked, pay the registration fee and upload all the remittance voucher to the system.
Step 2: Submit paper materials (in duplicate):
- Submit the Entry Application Form for International Students of Lanzhou University of Technology.
- Submit a notarized copy of the previous stage education certificate, fresh graduates can give the original copy of the pre-graduation certificate issued by their school, and the original copy of the graduation certificate must be presented when the enrollment is completed English translation.
- Provide a notarized copy of the transcript of the previous stage, and a Chinese / English translation should be provided for texts other than Chinese or English.
- Submit a copy of the front page of the passport, applicants in mainland China also need to give a copy of the currently valid visa page or residence permit page.
- Submit a Study Plan(undergraduate) or Research Plan (graduate).
- Provide Recommendation letters from two or more professors or associate professors (graduate students).
- Submit the Proof of no criminal record.
- Provide a copy of valid HSK Level 4 (200 points and above) certificate.
- Submit Physical Examination Form for Foreigners.
Step 3: Those applicants who pass the material review will receive an email about the interview. The interview commonly uses the Skype video interview (Skype ID: study_282). Kindly send your nationality and passport number to Skype after receiving the email. The interview content commonly includes Chinese or English level, professional basic knowledge and comprehensive ability.
Note: Paper application materials may be entrusted to others or delivered by express to the School of International Education of Lanzhou University of Technology. For more details, please refer to the contact information. All application materials will not be returned to the applicants.
Apply for President’s Scholarships
Short Tour of Lanzhou University of Technology;
Some Frequently asked Questions;
Q: What kind of scholarships are provided for international students at Lanzhou University of Technology?
Lanzhou University of Technology provides multiple scholarships for international students, including Chinese Government Scholarships, Confucius Institute Scholarships, and Lanzhou University of Technology scholarships.
Q: How can I apply for a scholarship at Lanzhou University of Technology?
The application procedure for scholarships at Lanzhou University of Technology depends on the scholarship program. For Chinese Government Scholarships, applicants must apply through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their home country. For Confucius Institute Scholarships, candidates should apply through the Confucius Institute at their home university. For Lanzhou University of Technology scholarships, students must contact the International Student Office at the university for more information.
Q: What is the deadline to apply for scholarship applications at Lanzhou University of Technology?
The deadline for scholarship applications at Lanzhou University of Technology totally depend on the scholarship program. For Chinese Government Scholarships, the deadline is usually in April or May. For Confucius Institute Scholarships, the deadline is set by the Confucius Institute at the student’s home university. For Lanzhou University of Technology scholarship program, the deadline is usually in April or May.
Q: Are scholarships at Lanzhou University of Technology provided for graduate students?
A: Yes, scholarships at Lanzhou University of Technology are offered for both undergraduate and graduate students.
Q: Do I have to maintain a certain GPA to retain my scholarship at Lanzhou University of Technology?
Yes, those students who receive scholarships at Lanzhou University of Technology are typically required to maintain a certain GPA in order to retain their scholarship. The specific GPA requirements depend on the scholarship.
Please note that this is a general information, the specific information is subject to change. It is always recommended to check with the university’s official website or the international student office for the most updated information.