Are you ready for Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships and PhD Scholarships 2023-2024? The Erasmus Mundus program is a fully funded Masters and PhD scholarship in Europe. Erasmus is one of the golden chances for students to study for free of cost in Europe. It is the largest European scholarship program. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International Students is a Master’s and PhD scholarship to study at various European universities in various European countries. Fully funded scholarship in 2023. No GRE. No need to contact the professor. Students can also apply expected result. Students with low CGPA must apply.
You may also apply for: Irish Government Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded
3,000 fully funded scholarships will be awarded for Erasmus 2023-24. Study without IELTS. And without IELTS, apply for an Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship. We will provide you the important and key features/points of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023. Let us prepare you and guide you through the details of the program.
You may also apply for: SIIT Scholarships 2023 in Thailand – Fully Funded
Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships and PhD Scholarships Details:
- Funded by: European Union
- Country: Europe and other countries.
- Coverage: Fully funded
- Course level: Masters, PhD degree
- Application Deadline: Lasts until March 2023
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Key Features of Master Scholarships and PhD Scholarships
Silent Features of Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship 2023:
- Firstly, Erasmus is a fully funded scholarship program of the European government. If you are interested in more scholarships: Visit Fully Funded Scholarships 2022-2023
- Different European universities offer different master’s and doctoral programs.
- As part of an Erasmus scholarship, you will be able to study and complete your program in 3 to 4 countries.
- Erasmus is one of the highly prestigious European scholarships in almost every field/major.
- There is no requirement for work experience.
- No GRE requirements.
- No IELTS requirements.
- The Erasmus Mundus scholarship also includes a part-time internship as training in different countries.
- The period of the scholarship is 2 years for the master’s degree program and 3 years for the doctoral degree program.
- The Erasmus scholarship is available to any citizen from any part of the globe.
- Expected result students can also apply.
- You can easily search and get a job in Europe.
- This degree is highly admired/administrated by companies in Europe and USA.
You may also apply for: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023 in Japan – Fully Funded
Number of Master Scholarships and PhD Scholarships:
This is the 2020 Erasmus Mundus pictorial table showing the number of students selected from each country. It is expected to pick up 3,000 for the 2023-24 academic year.
You may also apply for: DAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 in Germany – Fully Funded
Benefits of an Erasmus Master scholarship and PhD Scholarships:
Erasmus is a fully funded scholarship program for all students with expenses covered. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly stipend (almost 1100-1200 EUR per month)
- Free tuition.
- Travel allowance.
- International tickets
- Country-to-country travel allowance when your semester is over.
- No restrictions on repatriation bonds.
- Work visa granted after Master’s/Ph.D. Degree to work in Europe after the diploma.
- Erasmus is like the Fulbright of Europe. With so many advantages, you should consider this golden opportunity.
List of Available Study fields for Master scholarship and PhD Scholarships
There are more than 100 Erasmus Mundus courses, from:
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Program countries
- Czech Republic
What is not required for the Erasmus scholarship?
The following is a list of things that are not required at the time of applying for an Erasmus scholarship. But if you already have them, that’s good.
- Expected result students can also apply.
- GRE is not necessary in any program.
- No need to contact any professor or other
- No work experience required.
- Candidates with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restriction.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 were also selected. So low CGPA holders have to take risk
You may also apply for: Global UGRAD Exchange Programs 2023 in United States (Fully Funded)
Erasmus Mundus Master scholarships and PhD Scholarshiprequirements:
The following documents are mandatory for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023:
- High school transcript
- Letter of motivation for the scholarship
- Copy of passport/identity card
- Scholarship CV (optional)
- Statement of financial assets
- Research plan
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation for scholarship
- Letter of Intent
- Study plan
- Certificate of facts
- Can you also check if your program institute accepts tests in other languages? A new IELTS alternative called Duolingo English Test Proficiency is being launched. So, you can give/appear in the test from home.
- On average, a minimum of 6.5 bands in IELTS is accepted for each programme. GRE is not required in any program.
- If you do not have IELTS. You submit an English language certificate
How to prepare for Erasmus Mundus Master scholarship and PhD Scholarship?
- You can open the Erasmus Mundus catalog and go through each program one by one to see which program you fit into.
- Then select 2022 in the Year(s) tab of the Student Intake tab. (Lists all programs for 2022)
- Complete the 03 most relevant programs for your profile.
- Check the requirements of the programs and try to prepare for them in time, such as statements of purpose, cover letters, personal statements, etc.
- We have also uploaded: Top 10 Currently Open Government Scholarships.
How to apply for an Erasmus Mundus Master scholarships and PhD Scholarships:
- First visit the website Click Here The official Erasmus website will open. Scroll down a bit.
- You will see a list of the Erasmus Mundus catalog.
- Each program will display the program name and project location.
- Select/Choose the appropriate/related program or use the search filter in the sidebar.