University of Otago Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are open for the University of Otago Masters Scholarship 2023-2024 in New Zealand. All international students from all around the globe can apply for University of Otago Scholarships. Those applicants who want to pursue a master’s degree in New Zealand are welcomed to apply for this scholarship program. This international scholarship in New Zealand provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to young students. International students who have completed their bachelor’s degree are strongly highly encouraged to apply.
The purpose of this scholarship is to give university students access to resources that will support them to use their knowledge and talents to fully contribute to the development of their native countries. You may also apply for: Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship 2023-2024 in UK
University of Otago is a public university present in Dunedin, New Zealand. It is a research university and established in 1869. It is an oldest university and one of the best leading universities of New Zealand. Here multiple undergraduate and post graduate programs are offered like arts, health sciences, business, sciences and many more. This university has enrolled more than 20,000 students and has strong research profile with great impact on areas like health sciences, humanities and environmental sciences.
University of Otago Masters Scholarship 2023-2024 Details:
- Host University: University of Otago
- Degree Program: Masters Degree
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Scholarships Funding: $10,000
- Eligible Candidates: Both Domestic and International
- Applications Last Date: Still Open for 2023
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: Australia Awards Scholarships in Australia 2023
You may also apply for: Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship in UK 2023
Financial Benefits of University of Otago Masters Scholarship 2023-2024:
- A stipend of $10,000 will be given to the applicants.
- The stipend amount will be used to initially reduce tuition costs.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Otago Master Scholarship:
- Both Domestic and International students are allowed to apply.
- Students from New Zealand can also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants should be aiming to get admitted full-time in coursework-based master’s degree programs.
- If your master’s degree is based on a thesis, you are not allowed to apply for this scholarship.
- Those students who have already earned a master’s degree by coursework at the University of Otago are not allowed to apply for this scholarship.
Conditions for the University of Otago Masters Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Scholarship will be granted for only one year.
- Scholarship should be accepted during the year it is given.
- Part-time study is not allowed during this scholarship.
Process of Selection for University of Otago Masters Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Applications of the students will be evaluated by the concerned department first.
- The department will determine whether a student is allowed for a scholarship once they have been admitted to their desired program.
- If the department confirms that the student is compatible, they will let the scholarship office know that they plan to suggest a candidate for this scholarship.
- After that, applicants who meet all the eligibility requirements will receive an invitation from the scholarship office.
For the year 2023, applications are now open. There is no set time limit for applications.
How to Apply for University of Otago Masters Scholarship 2023?
- Applicants have to submit an online application on the prescribed form.
- They should apply via the university portal to apply for this scholarship.
- Start your application and carefully fill in all the necessary academic and personal details.
- Then, upload the relevant documents.
- Submit your application before the last