Masters Scholarship Program for International Students:
Welcome! Are you ready to apply for Masters Scholarship Program at Leiden University in Netherland? This is the full funded masters scholarship program for all international students from all over the world. Leiden University provides multiple scholarships for intelligent students enrolled in a full-time master’s program at Leiden University – in addition to the LLM (non-advanced) and master’s programs at Leiden Law School.
You may also apply for: Masters Scholarships in Canada 2022/23 – Fully Funded
Leiden University was established in 1575 and is included in Europe’s leading international research universities. The university has seven faculties including humanities, arts and sciences, spread across different parts of the Netherlands. This university consist of more than 6700 employees and 29520 students approximately. The university always defended freedom of spirit, expression and thought as well as freedom of research and teaching. It also tries to create an environment where academics and students have the chance to excel.
You may also apply for: ADB Masters Scholarships in Japan 2023 – University of Tokyo – Fully Funded
Reason to Study in Netherland:
- A multicultural and international environment
- Affordable costs of study
- Innovative teaching techniques
- Affordable living expenses/charges
- A multiple range of degrees taught in English
- Excellent opportunities/chances for travel
- Internationally recognized degrees offered
You may also apply for: 300+ Masters and PhD Scholarships in Russia – Fully Funded
Leiden Masters Scholarship Program Details:
- Host University: University of Leiden
- Offered Program: Masters Program
- Host Country: Netherland
- Gender: Both male & female can apply
- Scholarship Funding: Funded
- Eligibility: Students from all nationalities
- Application’s Last Date: Not Specified
Financial Benefits of Leiden Masters Scholarship Program:
If you get this scholarship, you can get:
- LExS rewards for the whole period of the study program.
- There are three types of rewards/funds offered:
- 10,000 Euro Tuition Fee will be given
- 15,000 Euro tuition fee will be cover
- Total tuition minus legal tuition offered.
You may also apply for: Commonwealth Graduate Scholarship Program – Fully Funded
Eligibility criteria for Masters Scholarship Program:
You must follow the following standards:
- Candidates can apply for all Master’s programs at Leiden University – except/Inspite the LLM (non-advanced) and Master’s programs at Leiden Law School.
- Non-EEA/Non-EFTA citizens can also apply for the Master’s program at Leiden University.
- Applicants from any nationalities can apply to the LLM or MSc Advanced Study Program in International Relations and Diplomacy.
- Applicants must have achieved excellent academic results in your previous study programme, which must be relevant to the Master’s program you are applying for.
- Candidates should have a non-EEA/non-EFTA passport.
- Scholarships are not offered to applicants who have already get a master’s degree from Leiden University, except for students applying for a master’s program that requires specific master’s or work experience. Necessary (such as the LLM Advanced Study Program).
- For Master’s programs in the Faculty of Science, scholarships are offered only for programs commencing on 1 September.
- It is impossible/not possible to combine LEXS with any other scholarship funded by Leiden University.
- LExS granted for the specified academic year in the decision letter cannot be transferred/shifted for admission to any other academic year or later in the same academic year.
- For a program lasting more than one year, the student should have obtained at least 60 ECTS in the first academic year to get the entitlement to LEXS for the next academic year.
Application Deadline for Leiden Masters Scholarship Program:
1st October 2022 is the application last date for Master Scholarships at Leiden University.
How to Apply for Leiden University Masters Scholarships Program?
To apply for scholarship, click on “Apply Online for Admission” on the official website, select the programme you want to apply, register and fill out your application which need to:
- Provide Personal information
- Contact Information
- Activities / Skills details
- Must Upload a copy of a valid passport or ID card.
- Provide a copy of the Dutch residence permit (if applicable).
- Submit your CV
- Language skills (if applicable).
- Copies of academic documents and transcripts.
- Motivation letter
- Other program-specific documents