University of Tokyo Masters Scholarships for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for theUniversity of Tokyo ADB Masters Scholarships2023 inJapan. AllInternational Studentsfrom ADB Member countries are allowed to apply forAsian Development BankMasters Scholarships 2023 at University of Tokyo, Japan. ADB Scholarship is the valuable opportunity for the student from all around the world to pursue their Master’s Degree from Japan best University. This is the well-known scholarship that awarded more than300 Scholarshipseach year. ADB Masters Scholarshipsis available for the academic session of 2023-2024.
You may also apply for: 300+ PhD and Masters Scholarships in Russia – Open Door Russian Scholarships
Almostall academic fields and majorsare provided by University of Tokyo under ADB Scholarship to start master’s degree program. There isNo Application Feerequire to apply for the award. The scholarshipperiodis for2Year. ADB-JSP Scholarship isprovided by Japanese Governmentand organized by Asian Development Bank. This scholarship willprovide all the expensesfor 2 years degree program. The course will be in English.
You may also apply for: Commonwealth Graduate Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded – Study in UK
The University of Tokyo was founded in 1877 located in Tokyo, Japan. It is a 1stpublic research imperial university. More than30,000 national and international studentsselected in the university. The university support students with quality of education and others. This university has been produced great leaders. University of Tokyo is ranked at1stposition in Asia and Japanand on26th position in the whole world.
You may also apply for: Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships and PhD Scholarships 2023-24 | Fully funded
University of Tokyo ADB Masters Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Host University: University of Tokyo
- Degree level: Master Degree
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country: Japan
- Application’s Last Date:10 December 2022.
You may also apply for: Irish Government Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded
Financial Benefits of ADB Masters Scholarships:
University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship2023 in Japan is a Free Scholarship for International Candidates. It will offer all the necessary expenses to study abroad. Following is the Detail University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship funds:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given.
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Free Housing
- Allowance for Books
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, School Supplies, Communications, Local Travel Costs, Binding Charges and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
List of Available Study Programs:
Students can apply in one of the following study field while applying forADB Master Scholarship at University of Tokyo:
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Department of Environment Systems
- Public Policy
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Urban Engineering
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Health Science
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies.
You may also visit: AFDB Virtual Internship 2023 in Africa | Fully Paid Internship
Documents Required for ADB Masters Scholarships:
Applicants have to prepare the following documents while applying for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan:
- Submit Complete Application Form(Click to Download)
- Submit Academic Transcript or its copy form previous attended institute.
- Provide Degree Certificate or its copy form previous attended institute.
- Submit Tow Recommendation Letters(Click Here)
Important Note:Prepare all above mentioned documents in English.
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Masters Scholarships:
Candidates have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply forUniversity of Tokyo ADB Scholarship in Japan:
- Candidates should be a citizen ofADB Member Countries.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a excellent academic record.
- Applicants have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
- Age should not be more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit can be 45 years.
- Applicants must be agreeing to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Applicants for a master’s course should hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution comparable to a bachelor’s degree provided at the University of Tokyo.
Application Deadline for ADB Masters Scholarships:
10th December 2022 is the last date to apply for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023.
How to Apply for University of Tokyo ADB Masters Scholarships?
No Online Applicationavailable to apply forUniversity of Tokyo ADB Scholarship2023 in Japan. You have to prepare all application documents mentioned above andmail it by postto followingaddress:
International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Frontier Sciences
the University of Tokyo
Room 120, Building of Environmental Studies
5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa
Phone: +81 4 7136 4558
Following is the Official Advertisement link is given below for more details about the scholarship and apply process:
Does University of Tokyo offer full scholarship?
Yes,The University of Tokyo wants that every University student will enjoy successful learning, a fruitful campus life and ideal career paths after graduation. For these purposes, the University provides full aid for students, including scholarships and tuition exemptions.