Masters Scholarships in Canada for International Students:
Welcome! Are you seeking for Masters Scholarships in Canada? You are at right place. Without taking care about IELTS, Study Free in Canada. Apply for the Masters Scholarships in Canada 2022-23, If you wish to come to Canada, study in Canada, or have a plan to Stay and work in Canada. Then Master Degree Scholarships are easy and short period like 1 or 2-year degree programs in Canadian universities. The Fall 2022-23 intake is open now and most of Canadian universities are receiving applications.
You may also apply for: ADB Masters Scholarships in Japan 2023 – University of Tokyo – Fully Funded
Numerous Scholarships are announced by the Government of Canada, and other public universities in Canada. Don’t take tension, Canada welcomes international students with open hands. Applicants can study full-time or part-time Master’s Degree programs in Canada.
You may also apply for: 300+ PhD and Masters Scholarships in Russia – Open Door Russian Scholarships
This is a golden chance to obtain a Graduate degree from a best leading Canadian university. You can select across a multiple range of programs, consists of more than 12,000-degree programs. Choose to study in Canada. If you wish to Study in Canada without IELTS 2022, don’t miss this golden opportunity. The List of the Master’s Scholarships in Canada 2022-23 is mentioned below.
Reason to Study in Canada:
Following are the reason why you should study in Canada.
- Quality of Life
- Exploration Options
- Excellent Education System
- Abundant Research Opportunities
- Opportunity to work while studying in Canada
- Co-operative Education in Canada
- A safe and Peaceful Country
You may also apply for: Commonwealth Graduate Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded – Study in UK
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Join Us On Telegram
Masters Scholarships in Canada Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Degree Level: Masters Degree Program
- Financial Funding: Fully Funded & Partially Funded
- Application Deadline: Different for Each University
Masters Scholarships in Canada Financial Benefits:
Candidates will be offered with the following financial benefits during their education:
- Travel expenses will be offered
- Free accommodation
- Monthly or annual stipends
- Additional costs such as study, food, and book expenses will also be cover
- Health and sickness insurance
- University or the organization will completely or partially fund the tuition fee.
List of Canadian Scholarships for International Students
Following is the list of universities providing Canada masters scholarships for international students:
- University of Toronto Scholarship
- Queens University Scholarship
- Dalhousie University Scholarship
- Royal Roads University Scholarship
- University of Manitoba Scholarship
- IDRC Research Awards
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplements Scholarships
- PEO International Peace Scholarships for women
- University of Calgary Scholarship
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarships
- Concordia University Scholarship
- University of British Colombia Scholarship
Available Study Courses to Study
You can apply for the following study programs to start your Masters degree program in Canada:
- Health Sciences
- Business Administration
- Natural and Social Sciences
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
You may also apply for: Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships and PhD Scholarships 2023-24 | Fully funded
Language Requirements for Masters Scholarships in Canada:
IELTS is not compulsory for these scholarship programs. Candidates can undertake any of the other alternative language tests that are mentioned below, which are less expensive and challenging:
- DET (Most easy)
Last Date to Apply for Masters scholarships in Canada:
Application last date for each scholarship is different.
How to Apply for Masters Scholarships in Canada?
To apply for the Canada Scholarship for International Students, you have to follow the following steps:
- Choose and apply for the Master’s degree program from the University of their choice from the above-given universities.
- Fulfill the required documents and meet language standards.
- Upload the mandatory documents and submit an application fee (if needed)
- Most of the time, applicants are to apply to the University directly; they will be automatically selected/considered for the scholarship program if they are eligible.