Matsumae International Research Fellowship for International Students
Applications has been opened for the Matsumae International Research Fellowship in Japan 2023-2024. The Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2023 is open to all international students worldwide. Talented students can take advantage of MIF’s fully funded fellowships to expand their knowledge and network with world-class scholars. For those who are interested in studying a variety of subjects, including natural science, engineering, medicine, and allied fields, the fellowship offers a unique opportunity to further their knowledge and improve their professional networks in one of the most vibrant nations in the world.
Matsumae International Foundation is a non-profit organisation headquartered in Japan that seeks to encourage global intellectual interchange by giving out research fellowships. The late Dr. Shigeyoshi Matsumae, a prominent Japanese scientist, founded the organisation in 1979 with the goal of promoting goodwill and understanding between nations by giving academics from all over the world the chance to do research in Japan. You may also apply for: KAUST VSRP Internship Program in Saudi Arabia 2023-2024
Matsumae International Research Fellowship in Japan Details:
|Fellowship Offered By:||Matsumae International Foundation|
|Fellowship Duration:||6 Months|
|Financial Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible Candidates:||All Nationalities|
|Application’s Last Date:||30th June 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarships in China 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
You may also apply for: Qatar University Scholarship in Qatar 2023
Financial Benefits for Matsumae International Research Fellowship in Japan:
Matsumae International Research Fellowship in Japan is a Full Free Fellowship program. Following is the details of the covered expenses:
- Amonthly allowance of JPY 220,000is offered to cover expenses for research activities (including materials) and living expenses in Japan.
- JPY 120,000is to cover part of the initialcosts of livingin Japan.
- Round-trip economy class airfare is offered between the nearest international airport from a grantee’s domicile and Tokyo, Japan.
- Overseastravel insurance with medical treatment and death benefit is given.
- The MIF invites fellowship recipients to take part in astudy tour during their fellowship to deepen their understanding of Japan.
You may also apply for: Korea National University of Arts Scholarship in Korea 2023
Documents Required for Matsumae International Research Fellowship in Japan:
- Submit the Application Form (Click Here to Download)
- Provide your Research Plan
- Must submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and List of Publications
- Offer your Recommendation Letter
- Submit the soft copies of Academic Certificates/Diplomas for Ph.D., Master’s, and Bachelor’s Degrees
- Invitation Letter should be from and signed by your host professor/scholar in Japan
You may also apply for: University of Padua Scholarship in Italy 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Matsumae International Research Fellowship in Japan:
To submit application documents for this program, applicants should meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicant should beNon-Japanese National
- They must obtain aninvitation (acceptance) letter from a host institution in Japan prior to application.
- Applicants must hold a PhD (Doctoral degree).
- They must be49 years old or younger at the time of application.
- Applicants must have sufficientEnglish or Japanese language ability.
- They not have past or current experiences of staying in Japan (other than short-term stays such as for sightseeing or conferences).
- Candidates must have an occupation in their home countries and plan to return there upon completing their fellowship tenure.
- They must Plan to contribute to the development of their own country.
Application Deadline of Japanese Fellowship Program:
30th June 2023 is the last date to apply for Matsumae International Research Fellowship in Japan for International Students. Applications will be opened from 1st April 2023.
You may also apply for: UST Scholarships in South Korea Fully Funded
How to Apply for Matsumae International Research Fellowship 2023?
To apply for Matsumae Research Fellowship in Japan, applicants must have to send the documents and related material by email. Follow the following instructions to apply. Also, the Official Advertisement link is mentioned below for details:
- Download and Fill the Application Form link is mentioned
- Prepare and submit all the Documents listed above.
- Email your Form and Documents to[email protected]
- Applications must be submitted between the application period.