Melbourne University Scholarships for International Students:
Applications has been opened for Melbourne University Scholarships 2023-2024 Fully Funded. Those candidates who want to study in Australia are highly encouraged to apply for University of Melbourne Scholarships in Australia 2023. Those International Students who want to pursue their Masters and PhD Programs are allowed to apply for fully funded Melbourne University award. Scholarship is offered in almost all the academic fields/subjects each year for student from worldwide to study in Australia at Melbourne University Scholarships 2023-2024 Fully Funded.
Each year, a lot of fully funded or partially funded Scholarships, internships, fellowships and many other educational programs are offered for both international and national applicants. Interested applicants from any nation who want to pursue a Masters’ Degree or Ph.D. at the University of Melbourne for the academic session of 2023-24 are recommended to apply for the scholarship as soon as possible at Melbourne University.
This is golden opportunity to study for free at Melbourne University in Australia with full funding. All the expenses will be covered by the scholarship in Australia. For master’s degrees, the duration of scholarship is two years; for doctoral degrees, duration is 4 years. You may also apply for: DAAD EPOS Scholarship in Germany 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
University of Melbourne is the 2nd oldest research university in Australia and established in 1853. Melbourne university provides cutting-edge academic programs, contemporary facilities, and specialized funding for research and development. This is the one of the six sandstone universities in Australia. University of Melbourne was established by the colony of Victoria in the 19th century.
Melbourne University Scholarships 2023-2024 Fully Funded Details:
- Host University → University of Melbourne
- Degree Program → Masters & PhD Degree Program
- Scholarship Funding → Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationalities → All International
- Host Country → Australia
- Application’s Last Date → 31st October 2023
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: Mandela Rhodes Scholarships for African Students
You may also apply for: Government of Slovakia National Scholarship Program
Financial Benefits of University of Melbourne Scholarship in Australia 2023:
Following benefits will be given to all the International Students for Melbourne University Scholarships 2023-2024 Fully Funded.
- Full complete tuition will be given for all students those who are pursuing a Master by Research degree for up to 2 years or a Ph.D. degree for up to 4
- Living allowance for students is $31,200 annually, depending on the duration of program.
- Living allowance/stipend is subjected to annual indexing and includes an amount of paid sick, maternity, and parental leave.
- Relocation allowance of $2000 will be given to the students who are moving from other States or Territories outside Victoria.
- Those students coming from outside of Australia, a $3000 stipend will be given.
- Those candidates who need a student visa to study in Australia, Single Membership for Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) is an option for them.
You may also apply for: Google Summer of Code Internship 2023
Eligibility Requirements or Criteria for Study in Australia:
The following criteria must be met in order to be eligible for the Melbourne University Scholarships 2023-2024 Fully Funded:
- Applicants should have a strong academic background to apply for Melbourne Scholarships.
- The Melbourne University award is open to all local and foreign applicants.
- For a master’s degree, you must have bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Candidates from all around the world, of any nationality, are allowed to apply.
- Students should submit applications for a Ph.D. or a Master in Research.
Documents requirements for Melbourne University Scholarships 2023-2024 Fully Funded:
- Submit a diploma from high school
- Submit your Educational Transcripts
- Short Resume/CV.
- Submit your Reference Letter (if any)
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- Submit your motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Provide your Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
You may also apply for: Matsumae International Research Fellowship in Japan 2023-2024
Application Last Date for Melbourne University Scholarships 2023-2024 Fully Funded:
31st October 2023 is the last date to apply for the Melbourne Scholarships 2023-2024 Fully Funded in Australia.
How to apply for Melbourne University Scholarships 2023-2024 Fully Funded?
- Aspirants must submit an online application for Melbourne Scholarships 2023-2024 Fully Funded.
- New applicants should enroll in any Graduate Research Degree Program in order to submit an application for the funding.
- Applications will be automatically evaluated for the funding.