Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are allowed to apply for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico. From more than 180 countries, All International Students are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships of Excellence of the Government of Mexico. Here is golden opportunity for international students to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree free of cost from Mexico from all over the world. The scholarship is offered by Mexico Government. The Scholarship is provided for academic session of 2023-24.
Under Mexico Scholarship, almost all academic fields and majors are available for students to undertake an Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree from all over the world. The scholarship will offer all the funds to study abroad.
You may also apply for: Fully funded KPMG Internship 2023 | KPMG Global Internship Program
Under Mexican Government scholarship, more than 70 Education Institutions Superiors Mexicans (IES) included in this Call and all have academic programs registered/signed for foreign students. Students of all Nationalities are welcome to apply. The scholarship is provided by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE), by the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID).
You may also apply for: Full Funded Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 in USA
About Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 information:
- Host University: Mexico Universities
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Host country: Mexico
- Application’s Last Date: 24 July 2022.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded University of Helsinki Scholarships Programs 2022-23 in Finland
Financial Advantages of Mexico Government Scholarship 2023:
Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico is a completely Funded Scholarship Program for International Students. Scholarship will provide all the necessary charges to study in Mexico. Following are the details of the covered expenses are given below:
- Mobility scholarship’s funds at the Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s degree
- Research stays at the Master’s level, a monthly value for maintenance/improvement of four (4) times the monthly amount of the Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA), currently equal to $11,700.36 monthly Mexican pesos. The Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA) is depending on the changes set by law. (Child support provide a month in arrears).
- Benefits For PhD scholarships: Doctoral Research Stays and Postdoctoral, Medical Specialties and Subspecialties, a monthly value for maintenance/improvement of five (5) times the monthly amount of the Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA), equal today at $14,625.45 in Mexican pesos. The Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA) is depending upon/subject to the changes set by law. (Supply child support a month in arrears).
- Provide Enrollment and Tuition Fee, in accordance with the allocation of the program of each Mexican Educational Institution, and subject to the final conclusion of each Institution, send out/issued by the acceptance letter.
- Medical insurance by the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), whose reliability will start from the seventh month of scholarship, and with a period corresponding to the scholarship period granted. In the case of Private Institutions, AMEXCID will be accountable for this management. Regarding Public Universities, it will be directly with that Higher Education Institution.
- Exclusion from the amount of issuing the Mexican visa.
- International air transportation will be given upon successful completion of the scholarship. The ticket will be provided in tourist class and refer to the flight route.
You may also apply for: Fully funded South Australia Scholarships program 2023 in Australia
List of Academic Fields and Majors offered:
Mexico Government Scholarship is providing almost all academic fields which are provided in 70 Universities of Mexico. Visit the following link for details.
List of Participated Universities for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023:
- More than 70 universities participated in Mexico Government Scholarship (Click here to visit the list)
Time period for Scholarships:
- For Bachelors (4 Years)
- For Graduate-level Research and Postdoctoral Fellowship (12 months)
- Time period for Specialization (1 year)
- Duration for Master’s Degree (2 years)
- For Doctoral Programs (3 or 4 years)
- For Medical Specialization and sub-specialization (3 years)
Eligible Countries for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023:
More than 180 countries are participating in the Mexico Scholarship Program from all over the world. Applicants having residency (Citizens) from any of these countries are allowed to apply for scholarship.
Documents Requirements for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023:
- complete and sign Scholarship application form correctly and carefully.
- Demonstrate in letter the reasons that motivate you to carry out the studies or research in Mexico. (almost 2 pages, with letter style Arial and letter size 12 and single line spacing).
- Curriculum vitae (Cv): (almost 3 pages, with Arial style and font size 12 and single line spacing).
- Provide Letter of academic acceptance from the Mexican institution (University) recipient or response of the HEI to the application for admission (must see Requirements section of the acceptance letter carefully).
- Submit Letter of commitment to return to the country of origin.
- Provide Letter of acceptance of the terms of the Call.
- Submit Copy of the birth certificate.
- Submit Copy of the valid passport in color and in open book format or government-issued photo ID.
- Provide Copy of the medical certificate issued by a public institution or private health, with a maximum of three (3) months before to the presentation of the application, showing that the Applicant is physically in good health.
- In those conditions, in which Spanish is not the mother tongue of the applicant, should provide a copy of proof of advanced knowledge of the Spanish language issued by any university or educational center for its license, that assure a minimum level of B2, within the Common Framework European recommendation.
- Letter in which the candidates state under protest to say truth, that the information submitted is true.
- All documents and forms should be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish.
Eligibility Standards for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023:
- Students having nationality from any one of the countries listed above are allowed to apply.
- Those Applicants currently not living in Mexico are eligible to apply.
- Bachelors, Master’s or Ph.D. Degrees as needed by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- The scholarships will be offered on academic excellence.
- Applicant must be accepted, or currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in the Call.
- The educational excellence of the candidate in the intentional area of study.
- The field of interest of study or specialization in Mexico is associated to the applicant’s academic and job history.
- The area of study interest is compulsory to, and has a direct influence on the development of the applicant’s country.
- The program should concern to specific current or approved projects that have an influence on the development of the applicant’s country.
Application Deadline for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023:
24th July 2022 is the last date to apply for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico for International Students.
Procedure to Apply for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023:
An Online Application Portal available to apply for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico. Follow the following instructions to apply for scholarship:
- First of all, Apply Online at Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA): https://sigca.sre.gob.mx
- The registration of applications should be done in Spanish.
- The SIGCA portal will remain available open to collect applications in the duration between June 20, from 6:00 pm and until 11:59 pm Central Mexico time on July 24, 2022. For this, it is important that the documentation must be attached in accordance with the indications of the System and of the scholarship to which you aspire.
- The appeal is made in a personal capacity and only one person will be accepted. application and registration per person.
- The applicant who has more than one nationality can only submit a single application, which must correspond/keep in touch to one of the eligible countries in this Call. Is should be introduce according to the nationality with which it will be attributed the applicant.
- Only those applications that apply for a scholarship will be accepted that are applied within the academic offer of this Announcement.
- Mexico Government Scholarship 2023
Click here to visit: Official Link