Murdoch University RTP Scholarships for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are allowed to apply for the Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2023 in Australia. All National and International Students are welcome to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) at Murdoch University from every corner of world. Those Students who wish to start their Masters or Doctoral degree from Australia are warmly welcome to apply for the scholarship. All academic fields and majors are provided by this Scholarship. Murdoch University RTP Scholarships are available for the academic session of 2022-23.
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will offer funds to complete Masters or PhD degree from Australia. Students from any corner of the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
You may also apply for: MEXT Asia Pacific University Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Murdoch University is a center of international faculty members from more than 90 countries. During postgraduate studies, students will expose to community development projects, life-changing researches and innovative international labs. It is a free-thought campus to teach and learn in the good way without losing vision of our focus.
You may also apply for: Harvard University MBA Scholarships 2023-24 in USA | Fully Funded
Murdoch University ranks above 81% among the research disciplines all over the world and among the top 100 universities in the globe. All masters and doctoral students on the graduate scholarship at Murdoch University will inspect new career opportunities, leadership skills, professional team working capabilities and supervision of international researchers.
You may also apply for: Lester B Person Scholarship in Canada 2022-23
Details about Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2023:
- Host University: Murdoch University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Host country: Australia
- Application Last Date: 30 September 2022.
You may also apply for: Undergraduate Scholarships 2023
Join US on Telegram
Join US on Facebook
Benefits by Murdoch University RTP Scholarships:
Murdoch University Scholarships 2023 in Australia is a Free scholarship for all students from all over the globe. The scholarship will offer the following expenses:
- All selected applicants will get a living allowance up to $30,000 per year
- Candidates will get the opportunity to contribute to international research projects.
- Applicants will get the supervision of International and top mentors.
Duration of Scholarship:
- Duration for Master’s Degree:2 Years
- Duration for Doctoral Degree:3 Years
Eligibility Standards of Murdoch University Australia Scholarship:
- All national and international students are allowed to apply for scholarship.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class position from any University are accepted.
- For PhD Research Program: You need to show sufficient prior research experience and capability. Frequently, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second-class position
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which involve a considerable component of research
- An equal qualification that shows excellency and capability in research.
Application Deadline for Murdoch University Scholarships:
The last date to apply varies for International and domestic students for the international graduate research scholarships.
- For International applicants:30 September 2022
- For Domestic applicants:30 May 2021.
Procedure to Apply for Murdoch University Scholarships:
To apply for Murdoch University RTP Scholarships in Australia all candidates need to follow following steps:
- There are two different forms for International and domestic students on the official website.
- Both students are suggested to fill out the referee report for International and Domestic.
- After completing the above tasks, students are required to submit a complete application to the Graduate Research Office by using this email email@example.com.