NASA Summer Internship for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are welcomed to apply for the NASA LPI Summer Internship Program 2023 in United States. All International Students from all around the globe are allowed to apply. LPI Internship is a Fully Funded Internship hosted by Houston, the United States of America. The period of the NASA LPI Internship is 10 weeks from 5th June 2023 to 11th August 2023. There is need No IELTS or TOFEL to apply for this internship. Applicants are allowed to apply with English Proficiency Certificate.
LPI is one of the top internships for undergraduate students. No application fee required. Candidates will be selected without the discrimination between race, nationality, color, age or other non-merit aspects. You may also apply for: ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland
NASA LPI Summer Internship Program 2023 Details:
- Host Institute: Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI)
- Internship period:10 weeks (5 Jun 2023 to 11 Aug 2023)
- Award Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible students: International
- Host country: Houston, USA
- Application’s Last Date:12th December 2022.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
Internship in USA coverage:
LPA Internship is not only paid but it’s a full funded 10-weeks program that offers selected applicants following financial coverage.
You may also apply for: Harvard University Free Online Courses with Certificates
Selected applicants will receive $7,300 USD to cover the following:
- Housing expense/charges
- Living charges
- Travel expense. (International candidates might get additional $500 USD)
- Internship stipends/allowance
- In addition to the expenses, financial support of up to $1,000 USD (domestic travelers) and up to $1,500 (international travelers) is provided to interns who submit an accepted abstract as the first author to the upcoming Lunar and Planetary Science Conference.
Benefits Internship in USA:
The LPI Summer Internship Program will bring the following advances/changes into the applicant’s professional life.
- Applicants will get valuable research experience.
- They will refine skills and develop new.
- Applicants will meet and establish contact with other professionals.
- They will experience a working environment of a whole new level.
- The LPI is present near the NASA Johnson Space Center, on the south side of Houston, Texas, so on NASA’s behalf, the LPI offers leadership in the scientific community for research in planetary, lunar and solar system sciences and linkage with related terrestrial programs.
You may also apply for: Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships in UK
LPI Summer Internship Program:
LPI is a summer paid internship in the field of planetary science which offers the undergraduate students with chance to learn, gain, research and seek help from professional planetary scientists. During the 10- week internship, applicants will be participating in social activities, NASA visits, lectures and career development workshops. Candidates will be considered for appointment without regard to race, color, sex, creed, age, handicap status, national origin or other non-merit factors.
The LPI Summer paid Intern Program in Planetary Science offers undergraduate students with a chance to perform peer-reviewed research, cutting-edge learn from widely respected planetary scientists and discover exciting careers in planetary science. During the 10-week internship, students have the chance to participate in enrichment activities, including NASA Johnson Space Center scientific visits, lectures, and career development workshops. Candidates’ door is wide open so read the eligibility criteria and register yourself.
You may also apply for: KUAS Scholarships in Japan
Eligibility Criteria for Summer Internship:
Applicants are required to be eligible enough to match the following conditions to apply for LPI Summer Program in United States:
- LPI offers 50 semester hours for the work of lunar and planetary sciences, students must intend to attend all the hours respectfully.
- Applicants with a major in physics, mathematics, computer science or engineering have an advantage but any eligible student can apply for LPI Internship.
- Foreign nationals will be asked to submit IELTS or TOEFL scores OR an English proficiency certificate from any professor of the university which supports the fact that student is proficient
- Applicants must be level English speaker or writer.
- Students should be undergraduate.
Applicant’s selection will be done on the following given basis:
- Scholarship and curriculum.
- Career objectives and scientific interest.
- Applicant’s interest with an available research project.
- The result will be announced in March 2023 and applicants will be notified. Notified students should respond within 2 working days. If the response is not received, the application will be unconsidered/un-selected.
You may also apply for: Hokkaido University Scholarship in Japan
Following is the method and conditions to apply. Make sure to read all details before applying for NASA LPI Internship in USA.
- Applicants will need to apply using the online application Paper applications will not be accepted/allowed.
- Once you begin the application, you should complete all of the questions on the form, including essay-style questions.
- Transcripts and letters of recommendation may be submitted independently but should be received by December 12, 2022, 11:59 p.m., CST
- Upon submission of application, applicants will receive a confirmation e-mail with your application number and a link to view the status of your reference letters. Applicants are required to submit three reference letters to qualify for the program.
- Applicant’s college registrar may send an official transcript to LPI Summer Intern
The program, Application # 3600 Bay Area Boulevard, Houston, TX 77058-1113.
- If you are a foreign national, you will be asked to provide/submit proof of English proficiency.
- This should be in the form of a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score, or a letter from one of the professors in the English department at your university confirming that you have sufficient spoken and written English language abilities to successfully participate in our internship program.
- Make sure to include your application number in the address you offer to your registrar.
- Transcripts should be received by the LPI no later than December 12, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. CST.
How to Apply for NASA LPI Summer Internship Program?
There is Online Application System available to apply for LPI Internship. Follow the above given instruction to apply for LPI Internship. Following is the apply link and the link of Official Advertisement: