Welcome! Opportunities is here with another fellowship chance, United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023. The United Nations foundation fellowship 2022 proposals an opportunity for government officials and mid-level professionals to gain knowledge on ocean affairs and seas. candidates from a marine background would have highly appreciated. candidates will get a chance to research in the fellowship program. Students will get guidance from the world’s best supervisors. Skilled students of developing states will get an opportunity to sharpen their ideas and get the best outcomes in their thesis.
You may also apply for: Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship 2023 Fully Funded in Germany
Participating students will get a chance to conduct research under the supervision of some of the best research supervisors. Moreover, the foundation fellowship 2022 is a good opportunity for skilled and enthusiastic students to work for the sustainability of the environment.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded Young Founders Westerwelle Programme 2022-23 in Germany
Moreover, students will get a chance to spend the first three months at the Headquarters of the UN in New York for research and training. After that the students will spend the next six months in their desired host institution for expenses. Thirty-two institutions hosted USA foundation fellowships and students will choose their desired hosted institute. Candidates have to deliver 100 pages written thesis, research presentation and ocean governance matrix.
You may also apply for: Cape Breton University Scholarships 2023 in Canada Fully Funded
Details about Nippon foundation fellowship 2023:
- Host Country: USA
- Financial Funding: Fully Funded
- Application’s Deadline: September 14, 2022
Eligibility Standards for Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023:
- Age must have to be between 25 to 40 years.
- Moreover, candidates must have completed their first university degree.
- There should be government officials or mid-level professionals from government or non-government agencies.
- They must be from developing and well-developed countries.
- In last, students have to deal directly with ocean affairs.
You may also apply for: Humber International Entrance Scholarship 2022-23 at Humber College Toronto Canada Fully Funded
Financial Advantages of United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023:
- Students will have received a stipend from the host organization.
- Transport costs will also be covered.
- UN expenses rates will be different for each country.
- The host institute will provide return economy and air tickets.
- Furthermore, the UN will also cover the visa processing of candidates.
- The host organization will provide a complete medical insurance.
- The host organization will also cover accommodation expenses.
- Students will also receive a monthly book allowance.
Application Procedure to apply United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023:
- Application for the foundation fellowship should be filled up online.
- Applications have to be typed-written or in the form word-processed.
- Candidates have to answer the questions.
- Give attention properly towards sections 18, 19, 20, 21 and 23 of the application processes.
- Provide good and excellent personal history.
- They have to provide proposed research and study plan programs.
- Attest the application form and all related documents through the officer in charge.
- The application will be submitted through email.