NPU International Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students:
Applicants are welcomed to apply for the NPU International Scholarships in China 2023. All International Students from all around the world are allowed to apply for Scholarships at Northwestern Polytechnical University. Those Students who want to undertake their Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree, or PhD Degree are highly encouraged to apply. NPU University is providing Chinese Government Scholarships and NPU Presidents Scholarships.
All Academic Fields & Majors are offered at the NPU under these scholarships. The time Duration of the Scholarship in China will be 4 Years for Bachelors Degree, 2.4 Years for Masters & 4 Years PhD Degree. The scholarships will offer all the expenses. You may also apply for: Boston University Free Online Courses with Certificate 2023
Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU) was founded in 1938 and present in Shaanxi, China. NPU is ranked at 27th position in China. More than 28,000 students from all around the globe are currently studying in this University.
NPU International Scholarships in China 2023 Details:
- Host University: Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Full Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country: China
- Application’s Last Date:15th March 2023 (for BS), 15th February 2023 (for MS, PhD).
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: University of Western Australia Scholarship in Australia
You may also apply for: University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand
Financial Benefits Scholarships in China:
Northwestern Polytechnical University is providing CSC Scholarship Program and NPU Presidents Scholarships which will offer all the expenses to study in China. Following is the Detail about the benefits:
Chinese Government Scholarships:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given
- Health Insurance will be offer
- It gives you the Free Accommodation
- Offers Monthly Stipend:
- For Master:3000 CNY / month
- For PhD:3500 CNY / month
The “NPU President Scholarship” offers the “Excellence Scholarship” “Full Scholarship” and “Partial Scholarship” for Undergraduates & Postgraduate students.
Full Scholarship & Partial Scholarship for Undergraduates:
- “Full Scholarship” winners will take 100% Tuition Fee.
- “Partial Scholarship” winners will take 50% Tuition Fee.
You may also apply for: Chongqing University CSC Scholarship in China
- Full Tuition Fee Offered
- Offers Accommodation
- Provides Insurance
- Living Allowances:
- Undergraduate:15,00RMB per Month
- Master:2000RMB per Month
- PhD:3500RMB per
Xi’an City “The Belt and Road” International Student Scholarship:
- 100% Tuition + 15000 CNY/year will be given
- Offers 50% Tuition+ 15000 CNY per year
- It gives 15000 CNY per year
- Master:20,000 CNY per Year
- PhD:25,000 CNY per Year
You may also apply for: Warwick Chancellors Scholarships 2023 in UK
Available Study Fields/Programs:
Northwestern Polytechnical University provides All academic Fields For Bachelor, Master & PhD Degree.
List of Master & PhD Degree Programs:
- School of Automation
- School of Aeronautics
- School of Electronics and Information
- School of Astronautics
- School of Computer Science and Technology
- School of Natural and Applied Sciences
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Mechanics, Civil Engineering and Architecture
- School of Management
- School of Marine Science and Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Humanities, Economics, and Law
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Power and Energy
- School of Foreign Languages
- School of Computer Science
- School of Software
- School of Life Sciences
Documents Required for Chinese Scholarship program:
Read Carefully the Eligibility Criteria of NPU Scholarship Program to study in china For Free.
- Submit Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) Application Form – CSC Applicants only.
- Submit the scanned clear copy of valid passport.
- Submit the Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Upload the Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Submit the applicant’s study plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Submit the Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Give proof of non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- Submit A copy of the physical examination form.
You may also apply for: KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship in South Korea
For Undergraduate Applicants:
- Submit the Guardian’s Authorization Letter (scanned copies of both original and Notarized documents)
- Submit a Scanned copy of the guardian’s ID card.
For Postgraduate Applicants:
- Provide Two Letters of Recommendation in Chinese/English
- Give the Acceptance Letter from the Supervisor
- Submit the Notarized Copies of Research Achievements.
Candidates must have to fulfill the given below criteria to apply for NPU International Scholarships in China:
- Foreign citizens, should be in good physical and mental health.
- Master’s candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree and must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- D. candidates should have a Master’s Degree and must not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. All applicants must be in good health.
- Applicant’s Aged should be between 18 and 30 years old For Undergraduate
- You Must have a Valid Passport.
You may also apply for: University of Guelph Presidents Scholarships 2023 in Canada
Application Deadline for Scholarship Program in China:
For Bachelors Degree:
- Batch1:1st November 2022 to 15th March 2023
- Batch2:16th March 2023 to 15th April 2023
For Postgraduate Degree:
CSC Scholarship Applicants：
- Batch 1:15th November 2022 to 15th February 2023
- Batch 2:16th February 2023 to 15th March 2023
NPU President Scholarship and Xi’an City “The Belt and Road” International Student Scholarship Applicants：
- 15th November 2022 to 15th May 2023
How to apply for NPU International Scholarships 2023?
Online Application System available to apply for NPU International Scholarships 2023-24 in China. Follow the given instructions:
Step 1: CSC Applicants Only: Apply Online at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. Agency Number is 10699 and Scholarship Type is B. Fill the form completely and upload all the documents and download the application form and print it.
Step 2: All Applicants: Apply Online at http://admission.nwpu.edu.cn/ and upload/submit all the documents.
Step 3: Pay/Submit the Application Fee of 600 CNY.