NUS Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are open to apply for the NUS University Scholarships in Singapore 2023. AllInternational Studentswho want to undertake theirMaster’sdegree orPhDdegree from Singapore are recommended to apply. Domestic students are also allowed to apply. Singapore Scholarships are provided inAll-Academic Fields/Majorsto Study inMaster Degree ProgramorPhD Degree Program. This is a good Scholarship program to study in Singapore. Singapore Government Scholarship for International Students is aFull Funded Scholarshipfor International Students.
Students will have a golden opportunity if they want to Study on Scholarships in Singapore. The Singapore Scholarship give Choices to Foreign and Domestic Students to pursue their degree either by coursework or research programs. You may also apply for: Bond University Leadership Scholarships in Australia 2023
National University of Singapore (NUS)is a public research university located in Singapore. NUS was founded in 1905 as the Straits Settlements and Federated Malay States Government Medical School, it is the oldest higher education institution in Singapore. It is consistently ranked within thetop 100 universities in the globeand in thetop 3 universities in the Asia-Pacific. NUS is a comprehensiveresearch university, providing a wide range of disciplines, including the sciences, design and environment, law, engineering, medicine and dentistry, arts and social sciences, business, computing and music at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
NUS University Scholarships in Singapore 2023 Details:
|University:||National University of Singapore|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Last Date:||Different for Each Subject|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: Wuhan University CSC Scholarships in China 2023-24
You may also apply for: ACU Summer School in South Africa 2023-24
Financial Benefits of NUS Scholarship Program:
National University of Singapore Scholarships in Singapore is a Full Free Scholarships for Students to undertake Master Degree or PhD Degree and will offer the following expenses:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver will be given to applicants
- Free Accommodation will be provided
- It offers Research Grant
- Monthly Living Stipend/Funding
- For Bachelor’s:1000$
- For Master’s:1500$
- For PhD:2500$ to 3000$.
You may also apply for: National Chiao Tung University Scholarships 2023 in Taiwan
List/types of Singapore Scholarships:
- NUS Research Scholarship (NUS RS)
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- President’s Graduate Fellowship
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) Graduate Fellowship
- Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship
- Tuition Fee Allowance (TFA).
List of Available Study Fields:
- All Medical /Medicine,
- Social Science,
- Language Courses,
- Food Science,
- Public Health courses and their Related Sub Domains, all are available in NUS University Scholarship to undertake MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs.
For DetailsClick Here
NUS Scholarship Duration:
The NUS Scholarships are provided in the Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree Research work in Singapore. The Singapore Scholarship period will be:
- For Master Degree is 2 Years
- For PhD Degree is 4 Years
You may also apply for: Think Big Scholarships Bristol University in UK 2023-24
Eligibility Criteria for NUS Scholarship Program:
- Candidates may be International Students as well as Singapore Citizenship Student.
- You must have High School Diploma for Undergraduate NUS merit scholarship.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree for Master Scholarship.
- Applicants should hold Master Degree for PhD Scholarship
- You must have Excellent Academic Record
Last date to apply online for National University of Singapore Scholarships in Singapore isdifferent for each subject.
How to Apply for NUS Singapore Scholarships 2023?
There is anOnline Application portalto apply for National University of Singapore Scholarships in Singapore. There is no separate application submission for scholarship. During admission application, candidates can mention scholarship. Fill online application. The link to Official Advertisement is below: