OIST Research Internship Program for International Students:
Applications are open to apply for the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Internship in Japan. AllInternational Studentsfrom all around the world are allowed to apply for Japan Internship program. The OIST Internship will be at theOkinawa Institute of Science and Technology(OIST). OIST internship is aFully Funded Internshipprogram. All Cost will be offered in Japan Internship Program. The time duration of the OIST Internship will be between 2 to 6 months, normally10 to 12 weeks. There will be No Extension of time. Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for the Japan Internship program.
This is apaid internshipprogram in Japan. The internship in Japan for international students is a Golden Opportunity to completeSummer Internship in Japan & explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. The Undergraduate & Graduate Students may apply for the OIST Internship. You may also apply for: GIST International Scholarships in South Korea
Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Internship Details:
- Host Institute: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
- Duration:10 to 12 weeks
- Internship funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All International
- Host country: Japan
- Application’s Last Date:15th April 2023
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: Detroit Mercy University Scholarships in USA 2023
You may also apply for: NPU International Scholarships in China 2023
Financial Benefits of OIST Internship Program:
All cost of the Selected candidates will be covered Under OIST internship. This is a paid internship
- Roundtrip Airfare travel Tickets for selected applicants is arranged by the OIST Graduate School.
- Insurance will be offer
- Visa support will be provided
- On or off-campus housing accommodation will be given
- Commuting support will be given
- It gives Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY per day (taxable).
You may also apply for: Boston University Free Online Courses with Certificate 2023
More About the OIST Research Internship Program:
The OIST Graduate School provides internship Opportunities in Multiple fields to Undergraduate & Graduate Students as Research Interns. This will provide them a chance to gain experience & learn a specific technique. Students will work under the direction of a Professor at OIST.
OIST Internship Available Fields/Programs:
As an Intern, the following study fields are available to do Research. The fields are mentioned below.
- Physics, Biology, Neuroscience, Chemistry, Mathematics, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences, Computational Science, Science, Engineering, and Medical.
- Additionally, You Can Learn about More of the Research Going on at OIST (Click Here).
You may also apply for: University of Western Australia Scholarship in Australia
Eligibility Criteria for Japan OIST Internship:
Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider for OIST Research Internship
- Those Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Those applicants who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also allowed to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students should have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, then confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3 and 4 and Master Year 1 & 2 students are particularly highly encouraged to apply
Documents Required for OIST Research Internship:
- Submit your Curriculum Vitae
- Your Statement of Interest
- Provide a letter of Recommendation
- Submit an Academic Transcript
- Upload ID Photo
Note:You should enter all the details in the application form (Given below) at once and cannot resubmit an application.
You may also apply for: University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand
Fill out the Online Application Form (Link Given Below) and submit the following Documents:
- Upload your Curriculum Vitae Sheet.
- Submit the Personal Statement.
- Submit the Academic Transcript – You should Upload a scan of your current academic transcript in PDF format. Unofficial partial transcripts are accepted for those applicants who have not yet graduated.
- Upload a Recommendation Letter – Submit a letter of reference from an academic or research professional familiar with your work is required. Please remember that the request for a recommendation letter will not be sent until your application is submitted. The application system will ask him/her directly, using the email contact details that you provide/give. Candidates will be automatically notified by the application system when a letter of recommendation is received.
- Submit ID Photo – Upload a recent photo Passport Size (image should be in JPG format, and less than 5 MB).
Once you have obtained/got all the documents above, please attach and apply to the program through Online Application (Given Below).
Application Deadline OIST internship in Japan:
15th April 2023 is the last date to apply for the OIST internship in Japan for International Students.
How to Apply for OIST Research Internship Program 2023?
Fill theOnline Application Form&Attach all the Required Documentsmentioned above to apply for OIST Research Internship Program in Japan. For any type of query Visit, the Official Website Listed Below. OIST will only accept applications for OIST Internship in Japan via this online form.