Ontario Graduate Scholarship in Canada at Carleton University
Welcome! Are you Looking for Scholarships in Canada? Then you can apply for Ontario Graduate Scholarship in Canada at Carleton University. Applicants are warmly welcomed to apply for Carleton University Ontario Scholarships to study in Canada. This scholarship program to study in Ontario is organized to recognize academic excellence in undergraduate study at the master’s and doctoral levels in all academic disciplines/programs available at Carleton University.
You may also apply for: IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Austria 2023 – Fully Funded
The scholarship program is offered by provided funding by the Province of Ontario and funding provided by Carleton University. The province allocates two-thirds of the value of the prize and the university offers one-third. The purpose of scholarship is to attract graduate students to the province for research and study, which will contribute or play important role to its economic growth and development.
You may also apply for: NSP National Scholarship Program 2023 (Slovakia) – Fully Funded
Carleton University was founded in 1942. This is a public comprehensive university present in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The university enrols/select approximately 27,000 undergraduate and 4,000 graduate students and has more than 160,000 alumni worldwide. The university has a talented and experienced faculty and staff community that distinguishes/differentiate Carlton as the capital university of Canada.
Ontario Graduate Scholarship in Canada Details:
- Host University: Carleton University, Canada
- Fields of study: Available Graduate programs
- Number of grants: Not specified
- Period: Up to three terms.
- Eligible countries: Open to all nationalities
- Application’s Last Date: 15th November 2022
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Ontario Graduate Scholarship in Canada Benefits:
Selected candidates for the Ontario Graduate Scholarship will receive an award of $15,000 (up to $5,000 per semester on three terms).
You may also apply for: TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2023 (Netherland) – Fully Funded
List of Graduate Programs at Carleton University
Following is the list of study programs offered for Scholarship in Canada;
- Applied Linguistics and Discourse Studies
- African Studies
- Art History
- Biomedical Engineering
- Canadian Studies
- Chemical and Environmental Toxicology
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Conflict Resolution
- Cultural Mediation
- Civil Engineering
- Curatorial Studies
- Data Science
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Ethics and Public Affairs
- Digital Humanities
- European, Russian and Eurasian Studies
- Film Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Indigenous Policy and Administration
- Information Technology
- French and Francophone Studies
- Infrastructure Protection and International Security
- International Affairs
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Migration and Diaspora Studies
- Northern Studies
- Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership
- Technology Innovation Management & more
- Political Management
- Political Science
- Public Policy and Administration
- Religion and Public Life
- Political Economy
- Sustainable Energy
You may also apply for: International Graduate Scholarship in Japan 2023 – Fully Funded
Eligibility criteria for Ontario Graduate Scholarship in Canada:
- Applicants must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, an international student
- Students should have a 10.0 GPA (80%) in each of their last two years of full-time study
- Applicants must be planning to study full-time
- Those students who are in the extension period or are not currently eligible to apply.
- Those students whose program completion date is before December 31 of the academic year in which you receive the award/scholarship are not eligible to apply (please, first confirm your audit access/entry with Carlton Central or your department).
- The Canadian government-backed loans cannot default
- The Government funding (CIHR, OGS, OTS, NSERC, SSHRC, QEII-GSST, Vanier CGS) cannot exceed six years.
Deadline for Carleton University Scholarship in Canada:
November 15, 2022is the last date to apply for Carleton University Scholarship in Canada.
How to Apply for Carleton University Scholarship in Canada?
A – All candidates who hold an MC1 degree and have access to Carleton Central should use the online application available through Carleton Central. If you have previously applied to Carleton but never attended, or if you have graduated and intend to return with an MCI degree, please log into Carlton Central and submit the online form. You must complete the online application and upload the required documents (under Awards and Financial Aid at Carleton Central, Online Undergraduate Form) by the deadline. Once your application has been submitted, your referee will be notified by email. They then have until December 1st to submit the referee form.
B – Other candidates should complete the OGS application form. Visit here to download and fill the form. Once completed, you should print it out and include it in your OGS application package. Applications should not be two-sided. You must complete and submit an OGS application packet that includes the following (scroll down to find the form).
- Obtain transcripts (OGS programs require official transcripts from previous post-secondary institutions attended.)
- Two References Required: This application accepts professional references, but they must match your academic qualifications.
- Submit a complete application. You must submit the completed application, along with all official transcripts, references, and other documents, to the Graduate Director of the Carleton department to which you are applying by November 15th. Submit through post from an official email address or directly to the graduate supervisor.
- Accept your offer (If you are awaiting a decision from SSHRC, NSERC or CIHR and have been successful in the OGS competition, please accept your OGS offer. If you are afterwards accepted for another external award, your funding will be reviewed. Students applying through Carleton Central, they must also be admitted there. If you submitted a paper application, PRINT the OGS 2023-2024 Notice of Decision Form (Click here). The decision form must be printed and completed and the graduate program must be returned to the faculty. PhD, 512 Tory Building or email [email protected]
Application Forms for Ontario Graduate Scholarship in Canada
- OGS Application Form. All applicants who have a banner ID and can access Carleton central must be using the online application forms.
- Application Checklist
- Research/Program Statement: Tell the committee about your plan to study, the program’s fit with your studies and your career plans)
- Awards Pages(Optional, if you do not have any awards/scholarship, you are not required to submit this page)
- Publication Pages(Optional, if you do not have any publications, you are not asked to submit this page)
- Academic Assessment form
- Submit Temporary resident visa student – student study permit (if applicable)
- OGS Notice of Decision.