Free online Courses for International Students:
Open University free online courses with free certificates are available that are suitable for anyone looking to enhance their future prospects. With more than 170,000 students enrolled, the University has a wide array of courses available, from Health, Education & Development, Sports & Psychology and History.
Courses are flexible and can be taken at your own pace, making them ideal for busy adults who want to study without having to commit to a full-time course. No time limit on when you can start or finish the course, you can study at a time and place that is suitable for you. With a UK Open University free online course, you will have the chance to gain new skills and knowledge that will support you in your career. You may also apply for: Commonwealth Scholarship Program in UK 2023 – Fully Funded
UK Open University provides a range of online free courses that are available to everyone. These courses are organized to offer learners with the opportunity to build their skills and knowledge in a particular subject area, and can be completed at their own pace. Every course includes a series of learning modules, and upon completion, learners will receive a Statement of Participation or a free digital badge.
This is a golden opportunity for all learners to make their time productive, and to learn new skills that can be applied in their life. UK Open University’s free online courses are a best resource for all learners, and I recommend you to take advantage of this excellent opportunity. You may also apply for: Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2023 Hungary
UK Open University is public research and the largest university in the UK. They provide thousands of free online courses from their Open Learn online platform. So, students can take advantage from their professional courses free of cost. The UK Open University has years of experience in delivering world-class education and research. They are also one of the most famous universities in the UK.
The UK Open University provides a vast range of courses, including business, engineering, law, and social sciences. They also provide a variety of distance learning options, so applicants can study at their own pace and in their own time. The UK Open University is a good choice for candidates who want to get a world-class education without incurring the huge costs associated with traditional universities.
Open University Free Online Courses:
- Host University: Open University, United Kingdom
- Total Number of Courses:1,000
- Learning Platform: OpenLearn
- Application’s Deadline: Open Now
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
Benefits of UK Free Online Courses:
Some of the benefits of the online free courses with certificates provided by the UK Open University:
- Free Certificates will be given
- Digital Badge with online verification from the University will be provided
- No registration Fee
- Approximately 1000 courses are offered
- Access to OpenLearn courses is easy and immediate
- No time limit for completing courses
You may also apply for: Danish Government Scholarship in Denmark
List of the Subject Areas:
- Education & Development
- History & The Arts
- Health, Sports & Psychology
- Science, Maths & Technology
- Money & Business
- Nature & Environment
- Society, Politics & Law
You may also apply for: Khalifa University Scholarship 2023 UAE
Eligibility Criteria Online Free Courses:
- Applicants of any nationality may enroll/apply.
- No Age Restrictions to apply
- No academic restrictions
- No entry requirements or qualifications
You may also apply for: Harvard University Free Online Courses with Certificates
How to apply for the UK Open University Courses?
- Visit the Open University official website.
- Applicants should apply for free online courses through the OpenLearn platform.
- Create/Open a free account on the OU Website. Select the course you’re interested in and click on the Join course for free.
- Course registration process is free and very easy.