PPSC Jobs 2022 | PPSC Govt Jobs September 2022:
Welcome! Applicants are welcomed to apply forPPSC Jobs 2022. Punjab Public Service Commission has announcedLatest Jobs in September 2022. You can visit PPSC Advertisement No 19/2022for Latest PPSC Jobs. Apply now Online forPPSC Latest Jobs 2022.
You may also apply for: CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022 | CM Punjab Graduate Internship Programme – Fully Funded
List of Available PPSC Jobs Vacancies:
- Scientific Officer
- Assistant Director
- Assistant System Analyst
- System Analyst
- Junior Clerk
You may also apply for: Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2023 | Fully Paid | in South Africa
- Environment Protection Department
- Agriculture Department, Revenue Department
- Services & General Administration Department S & GAD
You may also apply for: IMF Internship 2022-23 in USA | International Monetary Fund Internship | Fully Funded
Eligibility Requirements for PPSC Jobs 2022:
- Applicants Domicile certificate of Punjab is required.
- Applicants should have qualification fromHigh School to Masters depending upon Post requirement.
- Candidates Age must be between 18-40 years depends upon job vacancy.
- Applicants Should not be involved in any criminal activity.
- If an applicant is working in Govt/Semi Govt Department then he should have NOC and experience certificate from previous Govt Department.
Education Requirements for PPSC Jobs September 2022:
- MBA, MCOM
- FA FSC ICS
- MA MSC
- BA BSC BS
- MCS MIT
- Software Computer Engineering
PPSC Jobs Deadlines:
19th September 2022 is the last date to apply for PPSC Jobs September 2022.
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs 2022?
There is an Online Application Process available to apply for PPSC Jobs September 2022. Follow the steps to apply for PPSC Job September 2022:
- Visit Official PPSC Website to apply Online.
- Search the Job Post name in Search Bar. And click on that post to apply
- Fill the Application Form Completely & carefully.
- Must Pay Application Fee before filling the Application Form. You can pay fee with any of the following way/source
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Phone Banking
- Over the counter (by visiting the nearest Member Banks Branches)