Welcome! The Pretoria Mastercard Scholarships 2022-23 at the University of Pretoria is a golden opportunity for African students to attend one of the world’s most famous universities. It offers promising young people with the tools to build their ideas and make a positive impact on society. The purpose of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarships 2022-23 is available now. is to foster positive change by supporting the next generation of leaders in these fields, who will be able to aid solve some of society’s most serious challenges such as climate change and access to clean water. Pretoria Mastercard Scholarships 2022-23 is available now.
The program gives financial assistance and mentoring to students who have demonstrated excellence in their field of study, but who may not be able to afford the charges of higher education. Pretoria Mastercard Scholarships 2022-23 is available now. The Pretoria Mastercard Scholarships 2022-23 at the University of Pretoria purpose is to help academically talented young people in Africa.
The attitudes, knowledge, skills and values demonstrated by these individuals will contribute to the transformation of the continent. Additionally, the program emphasizes community service and internships as important components of its curriculum.
The scholarship is provided to students who are provisionally admitted to the University of Pretoria in order to undertake a postgraduate degree. The program supports young people transition to further education or careers back home, as well as offers them with chances for future success.
You may also apply for: IST Scientific Internships 2023 in Austria | Fully Funded Internships Program
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Pretoria purpose is to give students with an understanding of their field of study and a solid foundation for future research. Candidates who are interested in the program will be able to complete their education and get higher education regardless of their financial limitations. Education is widely known as a catalyst for social and economic change, which is why the program aims on the creation of transformative leaders and welcoming them to become active community members.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded | University of Copenhagen Danish Government Scholarships 2023
About University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarships 2022-23Details:
- Host Country: South Africa
- Host University: University of Pretoria
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Eligible Countries: Africans Countries
- Applications’ Deadline:31 October 2022.
Benefits Of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarships 2022-23at UP:
- Offer Full Tuition Fee
- Accommodation expenses will be provided
- Give Books and printed material allowance
- Provide Monthly stipend to cover daily expenses
- Offer Coverage for travel expenses
You may also apply for: Fully Funded | KMU University Scholarship 2022-23 in Taiwan
Available Study Fields under Pretoria Mastercard Scholarships 2022-23:
- MAdmin Public Management and Policy
- Com Accounting Sciences
- Com Accounting Sciences (Coursework)
- Com Advanced Data Analytics
- Com Advanced Data Analytics (Coursework)
- Com Agricultural Economics
- Com Auditing
- Com Business Management
- Com Taxation
- Com Informatics
- Com Econometrics (Coursework)
- Com Financial Management Sciences (Coursework)
- Com Human Resource Management (Coursework)
- Com Economics (Coursework)
- Com Industrial Psychology (Coursework)
- MPA (Coursework)
- Com Marketing Management (Coursework)
- Com Tourism Management
- MPhil Agricultural Economics (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Responsible Leadership (Coursework)
- Com Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Strategic Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Communication Management
- MPhil Development Practice (Coursework)
- MPhil Economics (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Supply Chain Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Entrepreneurship (Coursework)
- MPhil Financial Management Sciences
- MPhil Fraud Risk Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Human Resource Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Internal Auditing (Coursework)
- MPhil Labour Relations Management
- MPhil Public Policy
- MPhil Strategic Communication Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil International Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil Tourism Management
- MPhil Tourism Management (Coursework)
Eligibility Standards for Pretoria Mastercard Scholarships 2022-23:
A candidate should fulfil the following standards in order to be selected for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships:
- The UP Scholarship is available to candidates from Africa.
- Applications are accepted from candidates looking for a postgraduate degree.
- A candidate should have experience in community service and leadership.
- Applicants are also expected to maintain a high academic average throughout their academic careers.
- Applicants should demonstrate financial need and come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
Applications’ Deadline for Pretoria Mastercard Scholarships 2022-23:
31st October 2022 is the application deadline to apply for the Mastercard Scholarship 2023 at the University of Pretoria.
Procedure to apply for the University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarships 2022-23:
- Applicants should have received provisional admission to the University of Pretoria before they apply for the Pretoria Mastercard Scholarships 2022-23.
- A provisional admission letter will be necessarily required.
- Candidates may apply online to any master’s degree program on the university’s website.
- Submit your MCFSP application along with all supporting documents to [email protected].