Rescue 1122 Jobs Online Apply – Rescue Jobs 2022:
Welcome! Now applicants can apply for Rescue 1122 Jobs Online Apply. PTS has announced latest Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022. 484 Jobs are offered for Nursing or Paramedial Diploma holders in all over the Punjab. BPS Scale 11 for these jobs. Other BPS-17, BPS-16 and BPS-14 Jobs also provided by Rescue 1122. New PESD Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 at Punjab Emergency Services Jobs 2022 by PTS has been announced recently.
You can also apply for: NAB Jobs 2022 – National Accountability Bureau Jobs
Rescue 1122 Jobs Online Apply Details:
- Provided/Offered by: Rescue 1122
- Age Limit:20-35 Years
- Education: Nursing, Pharm D, Bachelor, Masters
- Salary:35,000 PKR – 80,000 PKR
- Country: Pakistan
- Application’s Last Date:14th October 2022.
Number of Jobs Vacancies and Required Education:
Here are the posts available for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 in for all applicants from Punjab.
- 484 Emergency Medical Technicians (BPS-11)
- 01 Emergency Officer (BPS-17)
- 01 Photographer / Cameraman (BPS-14)
- 02 Computer Programmer (BPS-17)
- 01 Rescue & Safety Officer (BPS-16)
- 01 Graphic Designer (BPS-16)
- 01 Pharmacist (BPS-17)
- 01 Senior Instructor RCC (Planning) (BPS-16)
You can also apply for: MCB Management Trainee Program 2022
Required Qualifications for Rescue 1122 Jobs:
Applicants should have one of the following degrees according to post requirement to Rescue 1122 Jobs Online Apply
- Nursing or Pharmedial Diploma
- D Pharm
You can also apply for: PPSC JOBS – Punjab Public Service Commission Job
Application Deadline for Rescue 1122 Jobs September 2022:
14th October 2022 is the last date to apply for 490+ Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 Online Apply | Rescue 1122 September Jobs 2022.
How to Apply Online for Rescue 1122 Jobs?
- Applicants are directed to apply online for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022on Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website pts.org.pk or link available at PESD website www.rescue.gov.pk till 14-10-2022.
- Applicants are directed/asked to send their forms along with relevant documents by Postal mail to Pakistan Testing Service. PTS will not accept/take the forms by Hand.
- Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete application criteria shall be accepted/approved. All the documents are accepted provisionally/temporarily and offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents, Police Verification, Successful completion of training and clearance by the medical board constituted by Government of the Punjab.
- Written and psychological/aptitude tests of candidates will be held at designated places/centers as mentioned on Roll no slips which can be downloaded from PTS website after one week of last date of submission of application forms. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory/Compulsory for test entry. Applicants are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. You are not allowed to Change test center, category. Any amendment/changes will be communicated through PTS & PESD websites.
- ONLY applicants qualifying both written and psychological/ aptitude tests will be allowed for Physical and Skill Tests. The list of qualifying candidates for Physical & Skill Tests will be displayed/showed on PTS & Rescue websites along with the Physical and Skill tests dates and centers. The skill tests will be conducted at designated/assigned centers/places by the PTS.
- The final list of candidates qualifying for Interviews along with the interview schedule will be displayed/show on PTS & PESD websites. The interview shall be conducted/organize at the Emergency Services Headquarters & Academy located in Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore. At the time of Interview applicants will present/show original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport size pictures and also provide a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital regarding/related to their physical examination (height, weight, chest, eyesight and physical deformities) and also submit laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C, HIV and RPR at the time of physical test. Applicants have to justify their eligibility as per advertised criteria/Standards. The candidature/ selection/ appointment will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment or training and even after appointment, in case any information is found to be missing, wrong or forged. No relaxation in age or qualification (Army/Civil) will be given. However, the employees of Punjab Emergency Service will be given 5 years age relaxation in upper age limit for applying within the Service against various administrative posts across the board except field posts.
- Any person with weak eye sight, obesity with BMI 30 or above and Hepatitis B & C, HIV and RPR positive will be shortlisted at any stage/time. Preference will be given to the applicants with height more than 5.6″ whereas minimum chest size will be 33″. Applicants are directed/asked to apply only for one suitable post; however appropriate applicants may be adjusted against other suitable post on recommendation of the Recruitment Committee. Service may maximize or minimize posts depending on availability.
- Local residents as per CNIC will be preferred. 5% quota will be reserved for minorities and 15% quota will be reserved for females. Shemales/transgender can also apply. In case of the large number of applicants, only applications with preferred/enhanced standards will be considered/selected.
Click Here to Apply Online for Rescue 1122 Jobs
Rescue 1122 Jobs Advertisement