RIPS Internship Program for International Students:
Applicants are welcomed to apply for the RIPS Summer Internship in United States. All International Students are encouraged to apply for the Research in Industrial Projects for Students (RIPS). Undergraduates Students who are studying math, computer science, and related fields can apply for Fully Funded Internship Program. USA RIPS Internship Program is taking place in the University of California, Los Angeles from 20 Jun to 18 Aug 2023 (duration 9 weeks).
RIPS Internship is provided by IPAM with all expenses/fundings. Undergraduate’s students who are currently enrolled or completed their degree and graduates who have completed their degree after December 2022 are allowed to apply. Here is the golden chance for students around the world to take part in research project and get experience. You may also apply for: ANU International Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia
RIPS Summer Internship in United States Details:
- Host University: University of California
- Duration: 18 Jun to 20 Aug 2023
- Internship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country: United States
- Application’s Last Date:13th February 2023.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: Xian Jiaotong University CSC Scholarships 2023 in China
You may also apply for: Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2023 in Austria
Financial Benefits of Summer Internship Programs:
RIPS Summer Internship Program is for nine (9) weeks. IPAM offers each undergraduate student with following advantages.
- Offers Stipend of $4,000
- Gives Travel allowance
- It gives Housing at UCLA campus
- It provides you the Meals
- It gives Site-visit with sponsors
- Limited partial support for future travel to select conferences will be given
- It gives you the Visa sponsorship for selected international students
Eligibility Criteria for RIPS Internship Programs:
Candidates with an academic background in mathematics, data analysis, computer science, data and computing, statistics, numerical computation and technology are recommended to apply for this fully funded paid internship RIPS in America.
Documents Required for RIPS Internship Programs:
Following documents are required to apply for this paid RIPS internship.
- Submit your Academic transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Provides the Reference letters
You may also apply for: Belgium Government ARES Scholarship 2023
Application Deadline for RIPS Internship Programs:
13th February 2023 is the last date to apply for Research in Industrial Projects for Students.
You may also apply for: Top Deakin University Scholarships in Australia 2023
How to Apply for RIPS Summer Internship Programs 2023?
There is an Online Application System available to apply for USA RIPS Summer Internship Program. Application form link and Official Website link is mentioned below:
- First Visit “Apply Now” link and login with your details.
- After login your account, fill out the Standard Coversheet. Make it sure to enter your two reference writers, but don’t check the “email notify writer on submit” box.
- Click on “submit button” and you will be redirected to the RIPS application form.
- Fill the RIPS application form. For the “US VISA Status” question, choose your country of citizenship. Also, you must make sure to check the box of the program(s) you would like to be considered for (Los Angeles, Singapore, or both). International candidates are only allowed for RIPS-LA.
- Make it sure to upload all the required documents: your resume/CV, transcripts (can be unofficial), and select/choose two reference writers for this program. Make it sure to check the boxes next to your reference writers’ names and click on the green arrow to send them an email request for a tailored reference letter (the system will email them the reference letter requests). Your reference writers won’t receive any letter requests unless you click on the green arrow and the status next to their names changes to “email sent.”
- Once you complete the application form and submit/upload the required documents, click on “Apply.” Your submission is successful only if you see the “Thank you for submitting your application” screen right after submitting the form that states your application is complete and all required items have been submitted.
- Applicants can check your Status page to see any status updates, and to see if your application is complete or to update it
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will RIPS internship 2023 take place virtually or in person?
As of now, we expect the RIPS internship program will take place in person as planned. Therefore, this can change depending on the trajectory of the pandemic. In the context of fastly changing COVID-19 pandemic, we will adapt our programming to ensure optimum safety of our participants.
I will graduate with my Bachelors Degree this spring; am I eligible to participate/enroll in the RIPS Internship programs this summer?
Yes, we will accept candidates who will complete their bachelor’s degree between December and June of the current academic year.
I am not a US citizen and I attend a foreign university; am I allowed to participate?
Yes, your application will be considered/selected/ for RIPS-LA. If selected/enrolled, you will need to apply for a U.S. visa, with assistance from IPAM.
Is it necessary/compulsory to submit transcripts with my application?
A transcript or academic record (listing your classes and grades) from your undergraduate institution is required/compulsory, but it can be unofficial. File submission happens on the application webpage. The application form will ask/demand you to upload your resume/CV and transcript(s). You may submit/upload your application and return to it later to upload one or both documents.
Can I apply, if I have a disability or mental health diagnosis?
Candidates with disabilities who are welcomed to participate in RIPS will submit documentation to the UCLA Center for Accessible Education. A counselor will assess your situation and request, and instruct IPAM as to what accommodations to provide you. IPAM will send you the instructions to begin/start this process soon after you accept our invitation to join RIPS.