Australian Government Research Scholarship for International Students:
Applications are now opened for Australian Government RTP Scholarship Australia 2023-24. RTP scholarships are provided to domestic and overseas students enrolled in an accredited HDR course. All International Students from all around the globe are eligible to undertake their Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Australia under AGRTP International Scholarship. Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2023-2024 for international students.
The Scholarships are offered for all Academic Fields and Majors to pursue postgraduate degree programs. Australian Government Scholarship is provided for Engineering, Mathematical Sciences, Computer, Health Sciences, Arts, Professions, Sciences. RTP Scholarship will offer all the expenses. You may also apply for: University of Ottawa Scholarships in Canada
More than 40 Australian Universities are taking part in RTP program. All the universities are top ranked in the world with good management and teaching methods. These are the well-known research universities.
Australian Government RTP Scholarship Australia Details:
- Host University: Australian Universities
- Degree Program: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: Domestic & International
- Host Country: Australia
- Application Last Date: Different for Each University
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: Brunei Darussalam university scholarship in Brunei
You may also apply for: East China Normal University Scholarships 2023-24 in China
- For Master’s Program: Up to 2 Years
- For PhD Program: Up to 4 Years.
Financial Benefits of RTP Scholarship Australia:
Australian Government Research Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Australia. RTP scholarships in Australia will offer the Following Expenses.
- Stipend: An Annual Living Stipend of AUD $28,854 (tax free, 2022 value) up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 3 Years for a Research Doctoral Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For PhD Degree up to 4 Years will be given.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover will be offer
- Travel Allowance Airfare ($1000 travel from their home country to/from Adelaide) will also be given.
- Submission of the Thesis (e.g., Editing, Printing, Binding) Costs AUD$840 for Doctoral candidates. AUD$420 for Masters by Research candidates.
You may also apply for: Hansen Leadership Exchange Program in USA 2023
List of Participating Universities under RTP Scholarship Program:
- Bachelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Australian Catholic University
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Curtin University
- Deakin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Edith Cowan University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Federation University Australia
- James Cook University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- La Trobe University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- The Australian National University
- The University of Adelaide
- University of Melbourne
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- Torrens University of Australia
- University of Canberra
- University of Divinity
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of Queensland
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- University of Technology Sydney
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
You may also apply for: AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship in Thailand
Available Study Fields for RTP Australian Scholarships:
Australian Government Research Scholarship in Australia is providing Scholarships in all Academic Majors/Faculties. The list of the fields is following.
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
There is a basic Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Australia for Masters & for Scholarship in Australia for PhD.
- Applicants should be International Students.
- Candidates are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree
- Students are required to offer evidence of meeting the University English language proficiency requirements.
You may also apply for: University of Ottawa Scholarships Program 2023 in Canada
Application Deadline for RTP Scholarship Australia:
Last date to apply for Research Scholarships in Australia for International Students is varies from University to University. Contact directly to select university for more details.
How to Apply for Australian Government RTP Scholarship Australia?
To apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship, candidates must have to select university in which they want to study, then apply by that university for scholarship. Official Advertisement link is following: