Flinders University RTP Scholarship For International Students:
Applications are invited Candidates to apply for the Flinders University RTP Scholarship in Australia 2023-2024.Flinders Universityis inviting Candidates to apply applications for theAustralian Government Research Training Program2023 inAustralia. These Scholarships in Australia for International Students from all over the world is Funded by the Australian Government Scholarships. All theInternational Studentsfrom any country all over the world can apply for the Full FreeMaster’s Degree ScholarshipsandPhD Degree Scholarshipsat Flinders University. The time period of the Scholarship in Australia for Master Degree Programs is2 Yearsand for PhD Degree Programs is3 Years. You May Also Apply forUST Scholarships in South Korea Fully Funded | 2023
Numerous Majors and academic fieldsare available at Flinders University under Australian Government Scholarship to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs. The scholarship willcover all the expenditures. The objective of the AGRTP Scholarships is to provide Opportunities toInternational Outstanding Studentsto Study Free in one of the Top or best Universities of Australia. Contributors will be considered on the basis of Academic Merit, and Performance.
In 1966 Flinders University was established and it is apublic university. The university was ranked in world’s top or best 500 universities. Almost25,000 national and international students all over the world studying in the university.
Flinders University RTP Scholarship in Australia 2023-2024 Details:
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||4 August 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: ANU Chancellors International Scholarship in Australia 2023-2024
You may also apply for: Checklist of Career Advancement Strategies – Top Career Advancement Strategies
Financial Benefits for RTP Scholarship:
The Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students from all over the world in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students from worldwide. The Flinders International Student Scholarships will cover the Costs for 2 Years for MSc Programs and 3 Years for PhD degree Programs such as:
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $28,854 dollars (2022 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Stipend (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 dollars to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
List of Available Study Fields for Flinders University RTP Scholarship in Australia 2023-2024:
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defense.
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Medical
Eligibility Criteria for Flinders University RTP Scholarship in Australia 2023-2024:
- Candidates essential satisfy the University’s Academic Entry Requirements for a Master’s degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Candidates are required to Successfully Completed a Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- Aspirants essential have met the English Proficiency Levels set by Flinders University for international students from all over the world at the time of application.
- Candidates essential not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand residency.
Application Deadline for RTP Scholarships:
The Application last date to apply for the Flinders University RTP Scholarship in Australia 2023-2024 is 4th August 2023.
You May Also Apply For:United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship in USA 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for Flinders University RTP Scholarship in Australia 2023-2024?
Applicants must complete an online application form to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program. Online application link and official website link is given below:
Step 1: You need to connect with an academic and have an informal agreement from them to supervise you if successful. Email proof of supervisor approval should be included with your application.
Step 2: Register on the university registration portal and get your Student ID.
Step 3: Activate your account by entering your student ID and date of birth from step 2. (Click to activate your account).
Step 4: After activating your account, log in to the Student Portal and follow the steps below:
- Select Student System
- Select the My Scholarship tab
- Select the Create New Scholarship Application button
- Select 2023 from the search and select International RHD Scholarship Group