Romanian Government Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are open for Romanian Government ScholarshipinRomania. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs offered this scholarship. ThoseInternational studentswho are from countries that arenot members of the European Unionare allowed to apply for this award. This scholarship is forBachelor’s Degree,Master Degree&PhD Degree. Students from all around the globe can study free from Romania onFully Funded Scholarshipfor the academic session of 2023-2024.
The Scholarship is Fully Funded & willoffer all the expenses. The time period of theUndergraduateScholarship will be from 3-6 Years, whereas forMasterProgram it will be 1.5 or 2 Years & ForDoctorateDegree Program 3 to 4 Years. A number of academic fields are available in Romanian Universities. You may also apply for: CERN Administrative Student Program 2023 in Switzerland
Romanian Government Scholarship in Romania Details:
- Provided by: Government of Romania
- Degree level:Undergraduate, Master, PhD
- Scholarship Funding:Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country:Romania
- Application’s Last Date:15th March 2023
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: OIST Research Internship Program 2023
You may also apply for: GIST International Scholarships in South Korea
Financial Benefits of Scholarship in Romania:
Romanian Scholarship in Roman is Funded by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Fully Funded Scholarship in Romania for all international students.
- Registration Fee will be given
- Complete Tuition Fee will be offer
- It gives Free Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend:
- 65 EURO per Month, for Undergraduate Students
- 75 EURO per Month, for Master Studies
- 85 EURO per Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree)
Note:The scholarship does not offer food, international and local transport.
Duration of Scholarships Programs:
- For Undergraduate:3-6 Years
- For Master:5, 2 Years
- For Doctorate:3,4 Years
You may also apply for: Detroit Mercy University Scholarships in USA 2023
Available Study Fields/Programs:
Note that the Course/Classes will Start from 1st October 2023. The Fields provided by the Romania Scholarships programs are mentioned below.
Architecture, Romanian culture and civilization, visual arts, journalism, Engineering, education sciences, political and administrative sciences, social and human sciences, oil and gas, agricultural sciences, technical studies, veterinary medicine.
Note:Scholarships will NOT be awarded in the fields of medicine, dental medicine, and pharmacy.
You may also apply for: NPU International Scholarships in China 2023
Language of Study:
To promote Romanian Language & Culture, the Scholarship will be offered to Study inRomanian Language for Undergraduate & Masters Degree. Those candidates who do not know Romanian, are provided One Supplementary Preparatory Year to Study the Language.Doctoral Students can choose Romanian or Other Language.
List of Universities:
Click Hereto visit the list of Universities in Romania providing Romanian Government Scholarship.
Required Documents for Romania Scholarships Programs:
Application File should contain the following Documents:
- Official letter Issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence.
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX I)for a scholarship in Romania filled correctly should be attached.
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2)for issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania must be attached.
- Legalized copies of theobtained study diplomas(baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if necessary.
- Legalized copies ofmatriculation sheets/ diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if required.
- Attach the Legalized copy of thebirth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian.
- Attach the Copy of thefirst 3 pages of the passport.
- Must attach the medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies.
- Curriculum Vitae of the applicant should be attached
- Recent photos– 2 pieces, passport format also be attached
Application file must also contain the following documents (only for candidates falling within the specific category mentioned for each document):
- Submit the Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation.
- The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelors. master’s or doctoral exam, as the case can be, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation.
- Submit the Certificate of graduation of the Romanian preparatory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if applicable.
- Attach the Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
You may also apply for: Boston University Free Online Courses with Certificate 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Romania Scholarships Programs
- Foreign Citizens Coming from all states of the globe, except European member states are allowed to apply.
- You Should not hold Romanian citizenship.
- Applicants must not more than35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies &45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
Application Deadline for Romania Scholarships Programs:
15th March 2023 is the last date to apply for Romanian Government Scholarship in Romania for International Students.
How to apply for Romanian Government Scholarships?
Search-on Google “Embassy of Romania in My Country”for Example Embassy of Romania in Pakistan. Visit the Embassy link & then see the Sidebar. There you will see Scholarship Advertisement. if don’t, then write in the Search bar of Embassy website “Scholarship”.