AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship in Thailandfor International Students:
Applications are opened for theAIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship inThailand. The Scholarship is available inAsian Institute of Technology, Thailand. AIT – ADB Scholarship is aFully Funded ScholarshipsforInternational Studentsto StudyMasters Degree. The Asian Development Scholarship provides140 scholarship each yearand ADB Scholarship is from theJapanese government in the Fields of Economics, Science and Technology, Management and other Development-Related Fields.
ADB award is a golden Opportunity for students all around the world to Study Free in Thailand. The ADB Scholarships are provided for a period ofOne to Two Years. The Maximum period of the Scholarship award is two years for the MA, MS, & MBA Program. You may also apply for: University of Ottawa Scholarships Program 2023 in Canada
AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship in ThailandDetails:
- Host University: Asian Institute of Technology
- Degree Level: Masters
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Host Country: Thailand
- Application’s Last Date: 31st March 2023
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: JSU Presidential Scholarship in China 2023
You may also apply for: International Monetary Fund Internship 2023-24
Financial Benefits of Asian Institute of Technology ADB Scholarship 2023:
AIT- ADB Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students. The ADB Masters Scholarship in Thailand cover all expenses paid scholarship in Thailand.
- Complete Tuition Fees will be offer
- Provides Residential Allowance
- Offers Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance will be given
- Provides Books
- Offer the Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance will be given
- Thesis/Research Allowance. School Supplies, Photocopying, Typing and Computer Charges, Communications, Postage, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
Available Study Fields for Masters Scholarship Program:
The ADB-JSP Scholarship provides a wide range of academic fields to study in Thailand. The list of academic fields is below.
You may also apply for: UMY University Scholarship in Indonesia
School of Engineering and Technology (SET):
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information Management
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management
- Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Engineering
- Microelectronics and Embedded Systems
- Structural Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Offshore Technology and Management.
School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD):
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Natural Resources Management
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Regional & Rural Development Planning
- Urban Environmental Management
- Energy and Environment
- Agribusiness Management
- Climate Change for Sustainable Development
You may also apply for: Asian Development Bank ADB Internship Program
Interdisciplinary Courses among Schools:
- Integrated Tropical Coastal Zone Management (SERD and SCE)
- Cleaner Production (SAT, SCE, SERD, and SOM)
- Integrated Watershed Development and Management (SERD and SCE)
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Management
- Environmental Geotechnics and Management
- Modeling Tools for Environment and Resources Management (SERD and SCE)
- Greater Mekong Sub region Development Study
- Energy Business Management
School of Management (SOM):
- International Business
- Management of Technology
- International Public Management
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
Eligibility Criteria of AIT – ADB Masters Scholarship:
- Applicants should be a national of an ADB Country. For a list of current developing member countries visit theADB – Japan Scholarship Programto Confirm Your Country Name.
- Preference to women candidates will be given.
- The Preference will be given to applicants with lesser financial capacity. Family income must be not more than USD 50,000 per year and individual income must not be more than USD 25,000 per year.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with a superior academic record.
- You should have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
- Applicant’s age must NOT more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit can be 45 years old.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Submit a Copy of Degree Certificate and Transcript of 4 years of the undergraduate degree program
- Submit the Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Upload an English Proficiency Requirement: TOEFL (computer-based: 213 or iTOEFL: 80), or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent
- Work certificate offered by the employer.
- Submit your Income statement. If married, then submit the spouse income statement; otherwise, parent income statement
- ADB-JSP Information sheet.
You may also apply for: Yokoyama National University Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan
Application Deadlines for AIT Scholarship in Thailand:
31st March 2023 is the last date to apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship for International Students.
How to Apply for AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023?
There isOnline Application Systemavailable to apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24. The Link of the Official Advertisement is below: