Radboud University Scholarships for International Students:
Welcome! Are you looking for Fully Funded Scholarship? Then you are encouraged to apply for the Radboud University Scholarships in Netherland. AllInternational Studentsfrom all over the globe (outside the European Union) are allowed to apply forRadboud Scholarship2023-2024 in Netherlands. Those applicants who want to undertake theirMaster Degree Programare welcomed to apply. All Students from any corner of the globe with any nationality are encouraged to apply for the Radboud Scholarships in Netherlands. Radboud is providingFully Funded Scholarshipsand Partially Funded Scholarships.
You may also apply for: Eiffel Excellence Scholarships in France 2023 – Fully Funded
All-Academic fields will be taught in English.All Study Fields are offeredfor the Master Degree Program in the fields of Science, Arts, Social Science, Medical, Law, etc. University is offering12 Full Scholarshipsand25 Partial Scholarshipseach year. The scholarship will offer all the expense to study abroad.
Radboud University was founded in 1923 is apublic universitypresent in Nijmegen. Radboud university isranked in top 150world’s best universities. More than23,000 national and international students are enrolled/selected in the institution.You may also apply for: YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS in Japan 2023 – Fully Funded
Radboud University Scholarships in Netherland Details:
- Host University:Radboud University, Netherland
- Course level:Master’s
- Scholarship Funding:Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: International
- Host country:Netherland
- Application’s Last Date:28th February 2023
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits of Masters Scholarship in Netherlands:
Radboud University Scholarships in Netherland for International Students is providing fully Funded & Partially Funded Scholarships. Following is the detail of each scholarship benefits:
- Fully Funded: Those students who will be receiving a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee waiver of about €16,000.
- Partially Funded: Applicants who will be receiving a partially-funded scholarship will receive a reduction in tuition fees and will only be paying €2,168 as tuition fees.
You may also apply for: Canadian Government Scholarships Without IELTS 2022-23 – Fully Funded
Both Scholarships will also offer the following:
- The Costs for Visa will be offered.
- A residence Permit fee will be given
- It provides Health insurance
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)) will be provided.
List of Available Study Programs:
Radboud University Masters Scholarship providing following academic field and majors. All Degree Programs will be Taught/delivered in English.
- Spatial Planning
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Science (Research)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Computing Science
- Business Administration
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Human Geography
- International and European Law
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- Information Sciences
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Other (Dutch-taught programs).
You may also apply for: Top Scholarships in Spain 2023 – Scholarships without IELTS – Fully Funded
Documents Required for Radboud Masters Scholarship:
Candidates must have to submit following documents while applying online for Radboud University Scholarships in Netherland:
- Must have Two reference letters
- Submit Curriculum vitae
- Getting admission to a master’s program and getting Radboud Scholarship are two different processes/procedures, successful admission in a master’s program cannot assure/grantee the selection for the scholarship.
- Applicants will be applying for the fully-funded and partially funded scholarship by this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria Masters Scholarship:
Students have to meet the following standards to apply for Radboud University Scholarships:
- Applicants should have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Students should have a Bachelor’s degree from outside of the Netherlands.
- Applicants must not have already achieved any academic certificate or degree from the Netherlands.
- Students should have English Language Proficiency.
- Applicants should be enrolled in any English taught Master’s Program at Radboud University before 1st September 2023.
- A candidate should be willing/ready to be a full-time degree-seeking student.
Selection Criteria of Radboud University Scholarship:
- Applicants should be highly ambitious and talented.
- Students should have a good academic record.
- Applicants should submit quality recommendation letters.
- Applicants should show his enthusiasm for the master’s program in his letter of motivation.
Application Deadline for Scholarships in Netherland:
28th February 2023 is the last date to apply for Radboud University International Awards 2023 in Netherland.
How to apply for Radboud University Scholarships?
The Application Process isOnline to apply for Radboud University Scholarship in Netherland. Upload the Required Documents in the Online Application System, carefully. The official Advertisement is also mentioned below.