Seoul University Scholarship 2023-2024 For International Students:
Applications are invited Candidates to apply for the Seoul University Scholarshipin South Korea. AllInternational Students from all over the worldcan apply forFully Funded Scholarships. The Seoul National University is one of the Top and best Ranked University giving Scholarships for International Students from around the globe to Study in South Korea without any cost. SNU is offering Master’s Degree Programs, PhD Degree Programs, MPhil, Masters Leading to PhD in all Academic Fields and Majors on a Fully Funded Scholarship. All students from worldwide are allowed to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship. You May Also Apply For:Politecnico Di Milano Scholarships 2023-2024 in Italy | Fully Funded
Almostall academic fields and majorsare offers under SNU Scholarship 2023 for International Students from all over the world to Pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs. The university is offering scholarships that willcover all the coststoStudy Free in Korea.
There is anOnline Application systemfor the Seoul National University Scholarship for International Students from all over the world. A lot number of Scholarships are available in Seoul University. You can apply to anyone of them. The further Details are mention below.
Seoul University Scholarship 2023-2024 in South Korea Details:
|University:||Seoul National University|
|Degree level:||MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Award country:||South Korea|
|Last Date:||7 July 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits for Seoul University Scholarship 2023-2024 in South Korea:
Seoul University Scholarship in South Korea 2023-24 for International Students from worldwide is a Fully Free Scholarships for International Students and will cover all the Expenditures. The Details of SNU Scholarship are mention below:
Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students(GSFS):
- Tuition fee: full tuition exception for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: 500,000 KRW/ month (different according to receivers’ majors)
- Tuition fee: full tuition fee exclusion for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses: maximum of 600,000 KRW/ month for 4 semesters
- Airfare: maximum of 1 million Korean won for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exclusion at the Language Education Institute
Overseas Korean Scholarships:
- Full tuition exclusion for a maximum of 4 semesters (Only when conditions are happened)
- Living expenses: 900,000 Korean won per month 4 semesters (maximum)
- Ticket price for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exclusion at the Language Education Institute for 6 months
- Medical insurance subscription (private company).
Korean Government Scholarship Program(KGSP/GKS):
- Full tuition fee: tuition exclusion for 4 semesters for a master’s program and 6 semesters for PhD Degree program
- Living costs: 900,000 Korean Won per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language preparation fee: for one year
- Korean language training is obligatory and when the student does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, she/he is not allowed to enter the degree program
- Others Benefits: research fund, medical insurance, thesis printing fees, settlement, and return costs.
Available Academic Fields for Seoul University Scholarship 2023-2024 in South Korea:
Each and Every Field is available/offers for the Seoul Master Degree Scholarship, PhD Degree Scholarship MPhil Scholarship & Master Leading to PhD in South Korea.
- Humanities and Social Sciences (All Fields)
- Natural Sciences (All Fields)
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Sciences (All Fields)
- The Arts (All Fields)
Eligibility Criteria for Korean Scholarships:
Candidates have to meet the mention below criteria to apply for Seoul University Scholarship 2023-2024 in South Korea:
- Candidates and Parents Must not be a Resident of Korea. Essential be international Students.
- Candidates Essential hold a Bachelor’s Degree for Masters or Combined Masters Degree
- Aspirant Must hold a Master’s Degree for Doctoral Program.
- Proof of English Proficiency Certificate.
You May Also Apply For:McCall MacBain Scholarship 2023-2024 in Canada Fully Funded
Documents Required for Seoul University Scholarship 2023-2024 in South Korea:
- Personal Statement and Study Plan to Apply for Scholarships
- Two Letters of Recommendation required from Two Different Recommenders
- Applicants Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Applicants Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of Doctoral degree)
- A copy of the Candidate’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Candidate’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document representing Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document representing Parent-child Relationship between the Candidate and his/her Parents
Application Deadline For Seoul University Scholarship 2023-2024 in South Korea:
The Deadline to apply Online for the SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2023-24 for International Students from all over the world is 7 July 2023.
You May Also Apply For:University of Ottawa Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada 2023-2024 | Funded
Procedure to Apply for Seoul University Scholarship?
TheApplication Procedure is Online for Seoul University Scholarship 2023-2024 in South Korea. Students have to generate account on SNU Scholarship website andfill the form completelyandupload all required documents carefully. The Link to Online Application and Official website is mention below: