Seoul University Scholarships 2023 for International Students in South Korea:
Welcome! Applicants are invited to apply for the Seoul University Scholarships 2023 in South Korea. All International Students are allowed to apply for Seoul University Scholarships 2023. The Seoul National University is one of the Top University offering Scholarships for International Students to Study in South Korea Free.
SNU is providing Masters Degree Programs, PhD Degree Programs, MPhil, Masters Leading to PhD in all Academic Fields & Majors on a completely Funded Scholarship. All students are welcome to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship from all around the world.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded VCDNP Internships in Austria 2023
For international students, almost all academic fields and majors are offered under SNU Scholarship 2023 to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs. The university is providing scholarships that will provide all the funds to Study Free in Korea.
There is an Online Application process for the Seoul National University Scholarship for International Students to apply. A lot of Scholarships are offered in Seoul University. You can apply to any scholarship.
You may also apply for: Global Leaders UK Scholarships 2022-23 at University of Bath Fully Funded
About Seoul University Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Host University: Seoul National University
- Degree level: MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Host Country: South Korea
- Application’s Last Date:13th July 2022.
You may also apply for: Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in USA-Fully Funded
Financial Advantages by Seoul University Scholarships 2023:
Seoul University International Students Scholarship in South Korea 2022-23 is a Completely Funded Scholarships for International Students & will provide all the funds. Following is the Details of Scholarships given below:
GSFS (Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students) 2023:
- Tuition fee funding: full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses/funds: 500,000 KRW per month (different allowance according to recipients’ majors)
You may also apply for: Fully Funded University of Otago scholarship 2022-23 in New Zealand
Overseas Korean Scholarship 2023:
- Full tuition exception for a maximum of 4 semesters (Only when conditions are fulfilled)
- Living expenses/allowance: 900,000 KRW per month for 4 semesters(maximum)
- Provide Airfare for one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: fee exclusion at the Language Education Institute for 6 months
- Provide Medical insurance subscription (private company).
Silk-Road Scholarship 2023:
- Tuition fee funding: full tuition fee exception for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living expenses/allowance: maximum of 600,000 KRW per month for 4 semesters
- Provide Airfare ticket: maximum of 1 million KRW for one economy round trip
- Provide Korean language training fee: fee exemption at the Language Education Institute
KGSP/GKS (Korean Government Scholarship Program) 2023:
- Offer Full tuition fee: tuition exclusion for 4 semesters for a master’s program and 6 semesters for Ph. D program
- Living expenses/funds: 900,000 KRW per month
- Provide Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: for one year will be given
- Korean language training is compulsory and when the student does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, she/he is not allowed to enter the degree program
- Other funding: medical insurance, research fund, thesis printing fees, settlement, and return expenses.
Available Study Fields:
Each and Every Field is provided for the Seoul Master Degree Scholarship, PhD Degree Scholarship MPhil Scholarship & Master Leading to PhD.
- Medical Sciences (All Fields)
- The Arts (All Fields)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (All Fields)
- Natural Sciences (All Fields)
- Engineering (All Fields)
Eligibility Standards for Seoul University Scholarships 2023:
- Candidates and Parents should not be a Citizen of Korea. Should be international Students.
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree for Masters or Combined Master’s Degree
- Students should hold a Master’s Degree for Doctoral Program.
- Must provide Proof of English Proficiency.
Documents Requirements for Seoul University Scholarships 2023:
- Provide Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Submit Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Submit Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Provide Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of Doctoral degree)
- Submit a copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Provide Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Submit Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Submit Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Provide Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
Application Deadlines for Seoul University Scholarships 2023:
13th July 2023 is the last date to apply Online for the SNU Scholarships 2023 in South Korea for International Students.
Procedure to Apply for Seoul University Scholarships:
The Online Application Process is available to apply for Seoul National University Scholarship. Applicants have to create account on SNU Scholarship website and fill the form completely and upload required documents carefully. Following are the Links to apply Online Application & Official website:
Click here to: Apply Now
Click here for: Official Link