Welcome! Applicants are invited to apply for Shell Internship PrograminNigeria. All students from Nigeria are allowed to apply for Shell Nigeria Internship Program. Shell Companies inNigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programmeprovides Nigerian students in higher Institutions the chance to gain work experience in our office locations. Undergraduate Degree students are welcomed to apply for Shell Internship Program.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded Young Founders Westerwelle Programme 2022-23 in Germany
Shell Internship Program Details:
- Offred by: Shell Nigeria
- Internship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible country: Nigerian
- Host country: Nigeria
- Application’s Last Date: No deadline.
You may also apply for: Apple Trainee Program 2022-23 | Apple Company Internship | Fully Funded
Financial Benefits of Shell Internship Program:
Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme is a fully Paid Internship Program for Nigerian Students. They will get all the advantages.
The Industrial Training Program is planned for students to:
- For students to put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills and abilities required for the business environment by constructive feedback and supervision
- To get additional skills such as ethics, HSSE, teamwork communication and leadership.
- To build/enhance valuable networks and contacts for professional development.
Eligibility Standards for Nigeria Internships Program:
Applicants should fulfil the given below standards to apply for Shell Nigeria Trainee Program 2023:
- Should be a Nigerian citizen
- Must be enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate program at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Students must be undertaking degree in one of the following courses: Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Geoscience, Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social), Arts, Commercial
- Must have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training
Procedure to Apply for Shell Trainee Program:
All candidates must have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication). Applicants who fulfilled the eligibility requirements can apply via email at[email protected]
Email subject must be in this format:2023 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Courses of study).
The email content should involve the following:
- Name of Student
- University/ institution of higher learning Name
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Required duration/period for internship
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are provided.