Singapore International Graduate Award for International Students:
Applicants are welcomed to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023inSingapore. AllInternational Studentshaving passion forResearch Workare encouraged to apply forFully Funded Scholarship Programin Singapore. This is international graduate scholarship forPhD Degree Program. The selected international graduates will be studying in the world’s top universities under the supervision of distinguished and renowned supervisors. Applicants will be studying inA*STAR Research Institutes,NTU,NUSorSUTDand all the training/teaching will be carried out in English.
A* STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU will provide PhD training in English in your selected lab. Applicants will be placed in these labs under the supervision of reputable and world-renowned researchers. Upon completion, students will be awarded a PhD degree from NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU. You may also apply for: Ritsumeikan University Scholarship in Japan
Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 Details:
- Research Labs: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD
- Degree level: PhD Program
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International Students
- Scholarship Host country: Singapore
- Last Date:1st June 2023.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: RIPS Summer Internship in United States 2023 – Fully Funded
You may also apply for: ANU International Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia
Financial Benefits of Graduate Scholarship:
Singapore Graduate Award is Free Fully Funded Scholarship Program which will offer the following to undertake a Doctoral Degree:
- All the Tuition fees will be given
- Monthly stipend/allowance of $2,000, which will be increased to $2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to $1,500* will be given
- One-time settling-in allowance of $1,000* will be offer
Research areas/fields under the PhD (Doctoral) Program fall broadly under two categories:
- Physical Science and Engineering.
- Biomedical Sciences
Eligibility Criteria of Graduate Scholarship Program:
Candidates have to meet the following criteria while applying for Singapore International Award in Singapore:
- Applications are open to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Applicants possess good skills in written and spoken English
- Students have good reports from academic referees
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
A*STAR may include/add some additional selection criteria/standards based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended/change from time to time without notice.
Application Deadline for Singapore Scholarship Program:
1st June 2023 is the las date to apply for SINGA Scholarship program 2023-24 in Singapore for International candidates.
You may also apply for: Xian Jiaotong University CSC Scholarships 2023 in China
How to Apply for Singapore International Award 2023?
Click on the Apply Now to proceed with the Singapore International Award SINGA award application.
Step 1: Browse PhD Research Projects
First of all, you have to search for Ph.D. Research Project. Go to the research area and choose the research project you are interested in.
Step 2:Documents Required
Prepare/arrange all the required documents in advance. You will need your documents at the time of applying for application. Please don’t send/share hard copies of your documents to SINGA office. You must have to submit all the documents online with your SINGA application.
- Submit an identification card or Passport
- Upload a recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
Step 3:Transcripts & Reports
ALL transcripts should be in English translation.
- Upload your Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Submit Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Submit two recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
Upload GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, must note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
Read the important information below.
- Please make sure that theinformation you provide during account registration in the application portal isaccurate, as the information will be used for verification upon your first log-in.
- Please make that you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – in the application portal after logging in.
- Please dodon’t mail any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office.
- Submit yourapplicationsas early as possible. This will give ample time for your referees to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline, as only applications with2 recommendationreports will be processed.
- Please check and make sure thatall data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submitting the application. Amendments to the application will be impossible after it is submitted.