Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 for International Candidates:
Welcome! Applicants are welcomed to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 in Singapore. All International Students having passion for Research Work are warmly welcomed to apply for Fully Funded Scholarship in Singapore from all over the globe. This is international graduate scholarship offered for PhD Degree. The selected international graduates will study in the world’s top universities under the supervision of famous and renowned supervisors. You will study in A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD and all the training will be provided in English.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded | National Taiwan University Scholarship 2023 in Taiwan
A * STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU will provide PhD training in English in your chosen lab. Candidates will be placed in these labs under the supervision of famous and world-renowned researchers. Upon successful completion of the degree, students will be awarded a PhD degree from NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU.
You may also apply for: HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/2023 in Morocco| Fully Funded
Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023 Details:
- Host Research Labs: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD
- Degree level: PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Candidates: International candidates
- Scholarship Host country: Singapore
- Application’s Last Date:1 December 2022.
You may also apply for: Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2023 | Fully Paid | in South Africa
Join US on Telegram
Join US on Facebook
Singapore International Graduate Award Financial Benefits:
Singapore International Graduate Award is Fully Funded Scholarship which will offer the following benefits to pursue a Doctoral Degree:
- All the Tuition fees will be provided
- Provision of Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to $2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500* will be given
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000* will be offered.
Research areas under the PhD (Doctoral) Program fall under two categories:
- Physical Science and Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences and
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore International Graduate Scholarship:
- Scholarship is available for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Applicants must have skills in written and spoken English
- Applicants must have good reports from academic referees
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive/full/complete.
A*STAR may include additional selection standards based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be change from time to time without notice/notifying.
Application Deadline for Singapore International Graduate Award:
1st December 2022 is the las date to apply for SINGA Scholarships 2023 in Singapore for International candidates.
Procedure to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2023:
Click on the Apply Now (Link is given below) to proceed with the SINGA award application.
Step 1: Browse PhD Research Projects
First of all, you have to search for Ph.D. Research Project. Visit to the research area and choose the research project you are interested in.
Step 2: Documents Requirement
Applicants should prepare all the required documents in advance. You will need your documents at the time of application. You are advised! don’t send/submit hard copies of your documents to SINGA office. You have to provide/submit all the documents online with your SINGA application.
- Submit an identification card or Passport
- Provide a recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
Step 3: Provide Transcripts & Reports
All transcripts should be in English translation.
- Provide Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Submit a Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Submit 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
Submit/provide GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, note that you are asked by the university to submit/provide satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
Please read the following important information.
- Make sure that the information you provide during account registration in the application portal is accurate/true, as the information will be used for verification upon your first log-in.
- Also make it sure that you have apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – after logging in the portal.
- Don’t mail any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office.
- You should submit your applications as soon as possible. This will give ample time for your referees to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline, as only applications with 2 recommendation reports will be processed.
- Please check and make sure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before submitting the application. Changes to the application will NOT be possible after it is submitted.