Skoltech Scholarships for International Students:
Applicants are welcomed to apply for the Skoltech University Scholarships in Russia. All International Students are allowed to apply for Russian Skoltech Fully Funded Scholarships. The Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia providing Free Masters Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships for International Students in Russia. For this Full Free Scholarships, applicants from all around the world can apply for the Master Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs. IELTS/TOEFL is Not mandatory. No Application Fee Required to apply for Skoltech Scholarships.
Almost all Academic Fields & Majors are offered for MSc Programs & PhD Programs under Skoltech Scholarships. One of the Easiest International Scholarships to Study Abroad. This scholarship will provide all the expenses to study free in Russia. You may also apply for: Korean Government Scholarship in Korea 2023-2024
Skoltech is a Private University in Russia is in Partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) providing Free Study in Russia. Russia Scholarships are one of the best International Student Scholarships to Study Free in Russia on a Scholarship.
Skoltech University Scholarships in Russia Details:
|Host University:||Skoltech University|
|Degree Program:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Application’s Last Date:||10th July 2023 for MS, 3rd July 2023 for PhD|
join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023-2024 – Fully Funded
You may also apply for: Montreal University Scholarship in Canada 2023-2024
Financial Benefits of Skoltech Graduate Scholarships:
Skoltech Scholarships in Russia is a Full Free & funded scholarship for all international students. This free scholarships to study abroad in Russia will offer almost most of the Expenses, not all, but most of the Expenses Such as:
- Full Tuition Fee will be provided.
- Free Master Degree Programs & Free PhD Programs. You don’t have to pay any fee to Study in Russia
- Monthly Stipend 40,000 RUR Per Month will be given
- Free medical insurance will be provided.
- It offers multiple Academic Mobility Programs.
- No Application Fee required to apply.
Duration of the Scholarship:
- For Master Degree: 2 Years
- For PhD Degree Programs: 4 Years
Why to choose Skoltech Scholarships Program?
- You will Enjoy courses and supervision under world-renowned scientists and engineers.
- You have significant freedom in choosing courses; design an individual study plan that allows you to get a modern education with a broad interdisciplinary component. Check out the possibility to select between fundamental and applied profiles within the program.
- You will experience an open dynamic international environment that provides together hundreds of scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs with serious ambitions. Students and professors from more than 25 countries study and teach at Skoltech. English is the language of instruction and official business.
- Applicants will discover opportunities to visit world-leading universities and international conferences. More than 1/3 of our students spent or will spend a semester at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and other top universities.
- Applicants will explore the integration of research, education and innovation. Discover a culture of supporting students’ start-ups.
You may also apply for: DAAD Scholarships 2023-2024 in Germany
Available Academic Programs for Masters Degree:
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Data Science
- Materials Science
- Petroleum Engineering
- Space and Engineering Systems
Available Study Fields for Doctoral (PhD):
- Engineering Systems
- Life Sciences
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
Documents Required for Skoltech Graduate Scholarships:
Following are documents required while applying for Skoltech Scholarships in Russia 2023-24:
- Submit Online application (link is given below)
- Submit the Motivation letter
- Provide your Updated CV (Resume)
- Submit the proof of proficiency in English, i.e., TOEFL or IELTS (students may submit an application without this information, but all will be asked to submit it at a later date)
- Provide the Copy of transcripts, in English (and original language) of all higher education institutions attended. In the application phase, copies will be sufficient, but official copies should be provided at a later date.
- Optional: You can submit the results of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
Eligibility Criteria for Skoltech Russian Scholarships:
Following Eligibility requirements will be considered for the free scholarships program for international students in Russia Skoltech University.
- A TOEFL or IELTS Score is Not necessary if the applicant received a degree at a university where the medium of instruction is English.
- For Master’s programs: Must submit Bachelor’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
- For Doctoral programs: Must provide Master’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
You may also apply for: University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarship 2023-2024 in USA
Deadline to apply for the Skoltech full scholarships program for international Students is 10 July 2023 for Masters Degree, 3 July 2023 for Doctoral Degree.
How to Apply for Skoltech Scholarships 2023?
Applicants have to Complete an Online Application Form to apply for Skoltech Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students. Visit the following “Apply Now” link given below and register yourself on the portal. Then Fill the Application Form and upload all the required documents. The Link to Official Scholarship website is also given below:
Some frequently asked questions;
Q: What is Skoltech?
Ans: The Skoltech (Skolkovo institute of science and technology) is a private academic and research institute present in Moscow Region by Skolkovo village. It was founded in 2011 with MIT’s collaboration.
Q: What is the aim of Skoltech?
Ans: The purpose of the institute is to prepare a new generation of researchers and entrepreneurs, increasing & expanding the range of scientific knowledge and stimulation of technological innovations with the aim of solving important technological research issues that Russia and rest of the world can face in the future.
Q: Do I have to submit/upload all the schools and institution I have attended?
Ans: Yes, you will be asked to mention list of all the post-secondary institution you have attended. There is no need to submit any detail or information or documents related to secondary school.
Q: How much is the application fee to apply for Skoltech?
Ans: Keep in mind that there is no application fee to apply at Skoltech.
Q: Can applicants apply at Skoltech who already has a Master’s degree?
Ans: Yes, Skoltech consider master’s degree holders for entry.