NIG Internship Program for International Students:
Applicants are welcomed to apply for the NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2023. All International Students from all around the world are globe to apply for the NIG Internship in Japan. National Institute of Genetics (NIG) is providing Fully Funded Internship for International Students in Japan. No Application Fee and No IELTS required to apply for Internship in Japan. This is golden opportunity for all talented students to get a professional experience from Japan.
The NIG Internship duration from 15 June 2023 to 26 July 2023. The period of the Internship is approximately 6 Weeks. The Undergraduates, as well as Postgraduates students, are welcomed to apply for the Summer Internship in Japan. This internship will offer all the expenses. You may also apply for: University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships 2023 in Hungary
NIG is providing research internship for the Students of Bachelors and Postgraduate Degree program who want to gain experience in genetics and related fields in life sciences. Selected applicants will also get a Certificate at the end of the internship program. To check the Offered study Fields Click Here.
NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2023 Details:
- Education: Undergraduate & Masters Students
- Duration of Internship: 15 June – 26 July 2023 (6 Weeks)
- Internship funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: International
- Host country: Japan
- Application’s Last Date:6th January 2023.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
NIG Internship Benefits:
NIG Summer Internship 2023-24 in Japan is a Fully Funded Internship for all International Students. The Internship will offer all the Expenses and Fully Paid Internship. The following benefits will be offer.
- Round Airfare Tickets will be given.
- Offers Allowance for Meals (1,500JPY / Day, subject to change)
- Local Transportation Fares between the airport in Japan and NIG will be given
- Provides Free Lodging/Accommodation in the Institute’s Guesthouse.
- Gives Travel Insurance during the program.
You may also apply for: Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarships in China
Eligibility Criteria for NIG Summer Internship:
Applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for NIG Internship program:
- All International candidates from all around the globe are allowed for NIG Internship.
- Both Undergraduates and Postgraduates applicants are allowed to apply.
- Those candidates are allowed to apply who are in the 3rd Year of a 4-Year Bachelor Program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program, in the 1st year of a 2-year Master program, or in the 5th year of a 6-year program.
- Those students who are interested to enrolling in NIG PhD program are also recommended to apply.
Following documents are required while applying for Japan Internship Program for International Students:
- Submit Updated Resume (CV)
- Submit your Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement
- Provide Academic Transcripts
- Provide Two Letters of Recommendation from your institution Teachers.
You may also apply for: ETH Summer Internship in Switzerland 2023
- Result Announcement Date: Early March
- From March to May: Arrangement for Travel
- From June 15 – July 26: Internship in Japan
- Early August: Submission of Assignments.
How to apply for NIG Summer Internship Program?
There is an Online Application Portal available to apply for NIG Summer Internship Program in Japan. Submit yours all the documents online and apply for internship. The Official Link to apply for the NIG Internship is given below:
You may also apply for: Sponsorship Jobs in Japan
Common Asked Question;
Q1: I’m currently/presently in the 3rd year of 5 year-dual degree program. Am I eligible to apply?
Answer: No, we accept applications only from students in their prefinal year at the time of application submission.
Q2: I’ll be a prefinal-year student during the intern period but am currently/present in the 2nd year of 4-year Bachelor program. Am I allowed to apply?
Answer: No, at the time of application you should be a prefinal-year student.
Q3: Which countries / nationalities are eligible to apply for NIG Internship?
Answer: We welcome applications from any country / nationality OR all around the world.
Q4: Am I allowed to apply even if my university is not in the country of my citizenship?
Answer: Yes, the only condition is that candidates should live outside Japan at the time of application.