Swedish Government Scholarships for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are warmly welcomed to apply for SwedenGovernment Scholarships 2023.International Studentsfrom 42 countries are encouraged to apply forSweden Government Scholarships2023-2024. Those Students who want to pursue theirMaster’s Degreefrom best Universities of Sweden are admired to apply. This is the most golden opportunity for Talented Students to Study Free from abroad. Sweden Government providesFully Funded Scholarshipto undertake Master Degree from Sweden.
All academic fields and majors are offeredto study in Sweden Universities under this Scholarship.All expenses will be provided like: Tuition Fee, Plane Tickets & other expenses will be offered by the Swedish Government. The scholarshiptime period will be 1 or 2 Yearsdepending upon your chosen degree program and cannot be extended.
You may also apply for: Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarships in China 2023 – Fully Funded
Government of Sweden is going to give300 Fully Funded ScholarshipsfundedMinistry of Foreign Affairsto applicants from all over the world. The purpose of the scholarship is toproduce global leaders. Commonly, the scholarships will be given to 4-6% of the total applicants.
Sweden Government Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Offered by: Sweden Government
- Degree level: Master’s
- Total No. awards:300
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country: Sweden
- Application’s Last Date:28th February 2023.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits of Masters Scholarships in Sweden:
Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all international students to Study in top universities of Sweden. The detail of the provided expenses is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fees will be offered.
- Living expenses of SEK 11,000 will be provided on monthly basis throughout the scholarship.
- Travel Amount of SEK 11,000 to SEK 15,000 will be provided.
- University admission fee will not be included,
You may also apply for: Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2023 – Fully Funded
List of Available Study Programs:
Almost all study areas are provided under this scholarship for Master’s Degree Program. Complete list of degree programs is mentioned below:
- Natural Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Health and Medical Care
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Religious Studies
- Social Work and Welfare
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
To check More Degree Programs (Click Here)
You may also apply for: Kings College London Chevening Scholarship in UK 2023 – Fully Funded
Documents Required for Masters Scholarships in Sweden:
These are following documents required while applying for Swedish Institute Scholarships Online:
- Applicants must have Letter of Motivation
- Must have Updated Resume (CV)
- You should have Reference Letters
- Applicants must have Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- You must have Copy of your valid passport
List of Eligible Countries for Scholarships in Sweden:
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bolivia, Brazil, Bangladesh, Belarus, Colombia, Cambodia, Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ecuador, Ghana, Gambia, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Myanmar (Burma), Liberia, Morocco, Malawi, Moldova, Nigeria, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Peru, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zimbabwe Zambia,
You may also apply for: University of Science and Technology Scholarships in Korea 2023 – Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Sweden:
Students should have to meet the following criteria to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 by Sweden Government:
- International candidates from above listed countries are eligible to apply for these Masters Scholarships.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience.
- Candidates must have leadership experience from job or society.
- To Check more Eligibility Criteria (Click Here)
Application Deadline Masters Scholarships in Sweden:
28th February 2023 is the last date to apply for Sweden Government Scholarships 2023 for International Students.
How to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships?
There are Steps by Steps Application Process available for the Swedish Institute Scholarships. First of all, you have to apply at Swedish University & then You can apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship. The Link of the Guideline & Advertisement is mentioned below:
- First of all, Candidates should have totake admission in Master’s Degree Program before16th January 2023.
- When the applicants have submitted their admission application, they will get anApplication Number. Remember this number, because you have to submit this number while applying for Scholarship.
- The scholarship application portal will open from 10th February 2023 and will close on 28th February 2023.