University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are open for the Sydney University Scholarships in Australia 2023-24. The University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia is welcoming International Students to undertake Fully Funded Scholarships for the degree of Masters & PhD. Almost all Academic Fields are offered at the university for the Master Degree & PhD Degree to all Students from all around the world. Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will offer all the expenses.
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will offer expense/funds to complete Masters or PhD degree from Australia. Students from any part of the world can apply for this scholarship. You may also apply for: Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship in China 2023
The University of Sydney was founded in 1850. It is public research university present in Sydney, Australia. It is the first university of Australia and one of the world’s top universities. The QS World University Rankings ranked this university in top 25 top universities of the world.
Sydney University Scholarships in Australia 2023-24 Details:
|Host University:||University of Sydney|
|Degree program:||BS, MS, PhD|
|Scholarship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible candidates:||All Nationalities|
|Application Last Date:||30 September 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
Must Read➜➜ What Mistakes Students Do to Apply for Scholarships? How to Avoid these Mistakes?
You may also apply for: Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship in Thailand 2023-2024
You may also apply for: Free Online Courses with Certificates 2023-2024 – Enroll Now
Financial Benefits of Australian RTP Scholarship Program:
University of Sydney Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for International students to Study Abroad. All the Expenses will be offered because they are providing Free Master Programs, Free PhD Programs. RTP Full Free scholarship for international students Scholarships will cover all the expenses/allowance.
For Masters, PhD:
- University Tuition Fee will be given
- It provides Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,596 per Annum will be provided
- It offers Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Airfare ($1,250 travel from their home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to $1,250 for travel to return to their home country after successful completion of studies will be given).
- It gives Masters’ degree Reimbursement Funds are up to $420 and for PhD degree is up to $840.
- It provides Paid maternity leave
- Research funds also given
You may also apply for: University of Southern Denmark Scholarship in Denmark 2023-24
Allowance upto $6000 per year, which are tenable for 1 to 5 years (including for combined undergraduate degrees):
- $6000 per year for the duration of an undergraduate degree will be given
- $6000 for 1 year of an undergraduate degree will be provided
List of Available Academic Fields:
There is a number of Masters Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs at the University of Sydney. The List of Fields is following:
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Education and Social Work
- Medicine and Health
You can see the all-courses list by (Clicking Here)
You may also apply for: CERN Internships in Switzerland 2023 – Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for University of Sydney Scholarship Program:
- Candidates with any nationality from all around the globe are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are allowed to apply.
- For PhD Research Program: You have to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second-class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that shows research experience, excellence, and capability.
Documents Required Australian Scholarship Program:
All Documents should be in English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship Program. Please Check the following Documents
- To apply for Master’s Degree candidates should hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- For PhD Degree Program applicants should have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The Must upload the latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps. (Including Grading Points)
- Submit your Two Recommendation Letters
- Submit a Research Proposal: (Further Guidelines Click Here)
- Submit your updated Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Must provide Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Submit an Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Must submit your Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Candidates for PhD degree course must submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Note: For Documents Details: Please Check Here.
You may also apply for: Guangxi Normal University Scholarship in China 2023
Application Deadline for Australian Scholarship program:
30th September 2023 is the last date to apply for the Australian Research Scholarship for International Students. Scholarships Application for Bachelors Degree will open from 11th April 2023.
How to Apply for Sydney Scholarships 2023?
You have to apply Online for University of Sydney Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students. The Step-by-Step Guideline is Given below. Please also check the official scholarship Link.
Official site for Master & PhD
Some Frequently Asked Question;
- What type scholarships are offered for international students at the University of Sydney?
There are number of scholarships available for international students at the University of Sydney, including merit-based scholarships, need-based scholarships, and scholarships for specific fields of study. Some include the International Scholarship, the Global Leaders Scholarship, and the Faculty of Science International Scholarship.
- How do I apply for scholarships at the University of Sydney?
To apply for scholarships at the University of Sydney, you will have to complete an online application via the university’s scholarship portal. You will typically be required to submit a personal statement, academic transcripts, and other supporting documents.
- What is the deadline to apply for scholarships at the University of Sydney?
The last date to apply for scholarships at the University of Sydney varies depending on the scholarship and the academic session. Some scholarships have rolling deadlines, while others have specific deadlines that are set well in advance. It is best to check the university’s official website for the most up-to-date information on scholarship deadlines.
- Can I apply for multiple scholarships at the University of Sydney?
Yes, you can apply for multiple scholarships at the University of Sydney. However, you will typically be awarded only one scholarship, and you will be expected to accept and decline any other scholarships that you are awarded.
- How much money can I expect to receive from a scholarship at the University of Sydney?
The amount of money that you can expect to get from a scholarship at the University of Sydney varies depending on the scholarship program and your financial need. Some scholarships may offer full tuition coverage, while others may give a smaller amount of money to help with living expenses.
- Are there any specific criteria that I need to meet in order to be eligible for a scholarship program at the University of Sydney?
Yes, the criteria for being eligible for a scholarship at the University of Sydney vary depending on the scholarship Program. Some scholarships may require a minimum GPA, while others may require specific fields of study. It is important to carefully review the eligibility requirements for each scholarship program before applying.