TU Wien Helmut Veith Scholarship For International Students:
The TU Wien Helmut Veith Scholarship 2024 in Austria is awarded to exceptional female computer science students who are enrolled in a master’s program at TU Wien. The scholarship is named after Prof. Helmut Veith, who was a well-known computer scientist and professor at TU Wien.
Prof. Veith passed away in 2016, but his legacy continuous on through these type of scholarships. The scholarship is sponsored by TU Wien International and is worth €6,000 Euros per year. This money can be used to living expenses, cover tuition fees, and other costs related with studying at TU Wien. The Helmut Veith Scholarship is an outstanding opportunity for brilliant female students to study at one of the world’s leading computer science universities.
The Helmut Veith Scholarship in Austria is planned to support students studying at TU Wien in the fields of computer science. The purpose of the scholarship is to help students cover their study costs and encourage good progress during their studies. In order to be eligible for the scholarship, recipients must be enrolled at TU Wien and show good progress during their studies. In addition, receivers essential reside in Austria for the duration of their studies. The Helmut Veith Scholarship is a great chance for students who are committed to their studies and are looking for financial assistance. You May Also Apply for: University of Padua Scholarship in Italy 2023 | Fully Funded
The Helmut Veith Scholarship is an outstanding opportunity for international students from all over the world to attend the Technical University of Vienna in Austria and study a master’s degree program. The scholarship is open to female students from worldwide. Students can apply for the award if they have a strong interest in undertaking a master’s degree in computer science at the Technical University of Vienna. This university offers world-class educational programs and is dedicated to incorporating international perspectives into its curriculum. During this program, students will gain transferable skills that will help them manage the numerous roles they may take on as they progress in their careers.
TU Wien Helmut Veith Scholarship 2024 in Austria:
- Host Country: Austria
- Host institute: TU Wien Vienna University of Technology
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 30th November 2023
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship in USA 2023-2024
You may also apply for: ANU Chancellors International Scholarship in Australia 2023-2024
Benefits of Scholarship in Austria:
- The Scholarships provides nominated candidates with a grant amounting to EUR 6,000 /year for a maximum of two years.
- Waiver of all tuition fees provided to students.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Austria :
Candidates essential meet the following requirements to be considered for the scholarship:
- Female students who wish to pursue a master’s degree in computer science at TU Wien, Austria are eligible for the award.
- Candidate essential have completed a Bachelor of Science/Mathematics degree or an equivalent qualification in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Helmut Veith is looking for applicants who have extensive knowledge and interest in at least one of the following research areas:
- Logic in computer science
- Formal methods and verification
- Basics of artificial intelligence
- Complexity theory
- Computer security
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of English.
- Applicants must meet certain requirements in order to be admitted to one of the master’s programs in computer science at TU Wien.
- Master in Business Informatics
- European Master in Computational Logic
- Master in Computer Engineering (Technische Informatik)
- Master in logic and calculation
- Master in Data Science
- Master in Media and Human-Centered Computing.
Deadline for Scholarship in Austria:
The application last date to apply for the Helmut Veith Scholarship 2024 at TU Wien in Austria is November 30, 2023.
You May Also Apply for: Flinders University RTP Scholarship in Australia 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
Application Procedure for the Scholarship in Austria:
- Copy of passport.
- Degrees, diplomas or certificates (first degree certificate, bachelor’s degree certificate, or higher).
- Names and contact information for two references (for letters of recommendation)
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
- Please gives the student with a cover letter that describes the type of funding they are in search of, as well as any other relevant information.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter, which explains why the student wanted to study in the program Logic and Computation, the reasons for the requirement for financial funding, and which groups of the faculty the student is concerned in working with for their master’s thesis.
Some Frequently Asked Questions And Answers:
Q: What is the TU Wien Helmut Veith Scholarship?
A: The TU Wien Helmut Veith Scholarship is a scholarship program for female students who wish to pursue a master’s degree in computer science at TU Wien in Austria.
Q: Who is eligible for the scholarship?
Answer: Female students from any country who meet the admission requirements for the master’s program in computer science at TU Wien are welcome to apply.
Q: What is the scholarship application deadline?
Answer: The deadline for scholarship applications is usually in November. However, you should check the official website for the exact deadline for the year in which you are applying.
Q: What documents do I need to submit with my application?
Answer: You will need to submit a cover letter, resume, transcript, and two letters of recommendation. The specific requirements for each document can be found on the official website.
Q: What is the selection process for the scholarship?
A: The selection process involves a review of application materials followed by an interview with shortlisted candidates.
Q: How much is the scholarship?
A: The scholarship is worth up to €6,000 per year, which can be used to cover tuition fees and living expenses.
Q: How many scholarships are available?
A: The number of scholarships available varies from year to year.
Q: Can I apply for a scholarship if I am already enrolled in a master’s program?
Answer: No, you must apply for the scholarship before enrolling in the master’s program.
Q: Can I apply for other scholarships besides the Helmut Veith Scholarship in Austria?
A: Yes, you can apply for other scholarships, but you should check the rules and regulations of each scholarship program to make sure you are eligible.
Q: Where can I find more information about the scholarship in Austria?
Answer: More information about the scholarship, including the application process and eligibility criteria, can be found on the TU Wien official website.