UESTC Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are open for the UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship in China. UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students by the Ministry of Education China. Students from all around the globe are allowed to apply for the University of Electronic Science and Technology. UESTC CSC Scholarship is offered for Master’s Degree and PhD Degree in China to undertake education free. UESTC award is offered for the academic year of 2023-2024.
Almost all academic fields and majors are provided by University of Electronic Science and Technology of China under Chinese Government Scholarship to study Postgraduate Degree Programs. IELTS or TOEFL is no necessary required for CSC Scholarship. The period of the Master’s Degree is 3 Years & for Doctoral Degree 4 Years. The award will offer all the expenses/funds to applicants. You may also apply for: NUS University Scholarships in Singapore 2023
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) was founded in 1956 and is a public research university located Chengdu, Sichuan, China. The university is place to over 30,000 undergraduate and graduate students, and has a strong impact on research and innovation. UESTC has partnerships with numerous international universities and research institutions, and its faculty and students are known for their contributions to the fields of computer science, electronic engineering and related disciplines. UESTC is a comprehensive university that also provides a wide range of programs in other fields including humanities, business and social sciences.
UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship in China Details:
|Host University:||University of Electronic Science and Technology of China|
|Degree Program:||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Application’s Last Date:||1 March 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
Must Read➜➜ What Mistakes Students Do to Apply for Scholarships? How to Avoid these Mistakes?
You may also apply for: Bond University Leadership Scholarships in Australia 2023
You may also apply for: Wuhan University CSC Scholarships in China 2023-24
UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship is a Free Fully Funded scholarship for all International Students all around the globe. The University of Electronic Science and Technology of China Scholarship Programs will offer the following:
- Complete Tuition fees will be offered to applicants
- It provides Free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy
- Monthly Stipend:
- For Undergraduates: CNY 2,500 per month
- For Master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
- For Doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Comprehensive medical insurance: upto CNY 800 per person per year;
List of Available Study Fields/Program:
Applicants can enroll in one of the following subject under UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship Programs:
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Electronic Science and Technology
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Instrumentation Science and Technology
- Optical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Management Science and Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Business Administration
- Material Science and Engineering
- Control Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Public Administration
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering and Technology
- Applied Economics
- Foreign Language and Literature
You may also apply for: ACU Summer School in South Africa 2023-24
Documents Required for UESTC Scholarship Programs:
- Submit your CSC Application Form
- Submit the Copy of Passport Home Page
- Provide Notarized (certified) highest diploma
- Submit the Academic transcripts
- Submit a study plan proposal (1000 Word)
- Provide Two letters of recommendation
- Give the Foreigner Physical Examination Form ( Click here to download)
- Must submit the non-criminal record report
- Submit your language qualification certificates
Eligibility Criteria UESTC CSC Scholarships:
- Applicants must be citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and they must be in good health.
- Those candidates who apply for a Master’s degree must be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Those students who apply for a doctoral degree must be under 40 years old and must have a Master’s degree.
- Candidates of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test)
- Applicants of English-medium programs must submit a score report of English Language test, TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5 (applicants may apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you can take English Proficiency Certificate from your last attending Institution).
You may also apply for: National Chiao Tung University Scholarships 2023 in Taiwan
Application Deadline for CSC Scholarships in China:
1st March 2023 is the last date to apply for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students.
How to Apply for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 in China. Follow the following steps to apply successfully.
- Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application portal for International Students at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. The Agency Number of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China will be 10614 and the scholarship Type is B. Please select the Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after the completion the form.
Next, register and submit your online application at university portal: Visit this link to apply on University Portal http://admission.uestc.edu.cn/. Please select sources of funds — Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China” and submit other required application documents.