UNESCO Fellowship Program For International Students:
Applications are invited candidates to apply for theUNESCO Poland Fellowship Program in Poland2023-2024. For this Fellowship Program You don’t needCGPA or IELTS/TOEFLTest. The UNESCO Fellowships Program in Poland is aFully Freecultural exchange program offers for All the International Students from worldwide with all costs funded. Those Students who have Completed theirUndergraduate Degree Program are allowed to apply from the Arab States, Africa State, Asia and Pacific, Latin America and the Caribbean can apply. You May Also Apply for:EPFL Excellence Masters Fellowships in Switzerland 2023-2024 | Funded
The objective of the UNESCO international cultural exchange program in Poland is to take students from diverse backgrounds and fromaround the worldto improve thecapacity-buildingand human resources development in the field of Technology & Engineering Education and Science Etc. UNESCO Highly Cheered Students and Youth from Developing Countries.
UNESCO Fellowship Program in Poland 2023-2024 Details:
|No. of Awards:||30|
|Fellowship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||28 April 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: Government of Slovakia National Scholarship Program
You may also apply for: Google Summer of Code Internship 2023
Financial Benefits for Fellowship Program in Poland:
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program in Poland 2023-2024 Will Cover all the Expenditures. You don’t have to pay any fee. This is a Fully free exchange program which is offers by UNESCO. The amount covered by UNESCO is mention below:
- A one-time special stipend of $120 Dollars to be paid upon arrival in Poland
- Airfare Tickets: UNESCO will Cover the Charges of Round Airfare Travel Tickets to/from Your Country of Applicants
- Health Insurance Will be given.
- Cultural, Touristic and Historical Visits.
- Monthly Allowances: The Allowance Amounting to Monthly stipend of 2200 PLN (1 USD = almost 4,00 PLN) is planned to cover living expenditures such as Meals, Pocket Expenses, Accommodation.
About UNESCO Fellowship Program in Poland
- UNESCO Fellowship Program Will Cover all the Expenditures for the applicants including Flight Tickets. More Details and Fields are given below.
- All the Applicants’ age has to not be more than 35 years.
- The medium of lessons will teach be English.
- Applicants Don’t need CGPA.
Fields Available in UNESCO Fellowship Program in Poland 2023-2024:
The objective of this fellowship program is to increase capacity-building and human resources, Friendships and in the field of Technology, Science and Engineering. The Fields are mention below:
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Engineering, Mining, and Energy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sociological Sciences
- Automation, Electronic, and Electrical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
List of Eligible Countries for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program in Poland 2023-2024:
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- South Africa
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Brunei Darussalam
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Papua New Guinea
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Trinidad and Tobago
Eligibility Criteria for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program in Poland 2023-2024:
- Youth and Students from developing Countries Are Strongly motivated to Apply.
- Applicants Essential have completed their 4 Year Undergraduate Degree Program.
- Applicants should b from one of the Countries listed above.
- Applicants Age Should Not be more than 35 Years.
- Skillful in English
Application Deadline for UNESCO Fellowship Program in Poland 2023-2024:
The Deadline for this Application to apply for the UNESCO Fellowship Program 2023-24 is 28th April 2023.
You May Also Apply For:DAAD EPOS Scholarship in Germany 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program?
The Complete Method for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program in Poland 2023-2024 is mention below in the Official Website Link. Please click on the link mention below for further details: