University of Auckland Scholarships for International Students:
Applicants are welcomed to apply for theUniversity of Auckland ADB ScholarshipinNew Zealand. Candidates fromADB Members countriesare allowed to apply for ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland. This award isFully Fundedto undertake aMasters Degreeat the Auckland University. All expense will be offered by ADB New Zealand Scholarship.
Almostall academic fields and majorsare provided under Asian Development Scholarship at Auckland University. The scholarship willoffer all the necessary expenses to Study Free in New Zealand. You may also apply for: Chongqing University CSC Scholarship in China
University of Auckland is apublic research universitylocated inAuckland, New Zealand. The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s top leading university. This is thehighest rankedNew Zealand university in theQS World University Rankingsand Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities, and together with the University of Otago is the only one university included in the Times Higher Educationtop 250. Some 35% of the top ranked academic researchers in New Zealand are at the University of Auckland.
University of Auckland ADB Scholarship Details:
- Host University:University of Auckland
- Degree level:Masters Degree
- Scholarship Funding:Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country:New Zealand
- Application’s Last Date:21st July 2023
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: Warwick Chancellors Scholarships 2023 in UK
You may also apply for: KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship in South Korea
Financial Benefits of ADB Scholarships Program:
University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand is a Full Free Scholarship to study a Masters degree at University of Auckland. Because its a Full funded Scholarship So, it will offer all the necessary expenses to complete your degree.
- It gives Tuition Fees at the University of Auckland.
- It offers Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland will be given
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand will be offered
- It offers Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation will be given
About the ADB Scholarships:
The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) was organized in April 1988 with financing from the Japanese government. The purpose is to provide a chance for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
After completion of their study programs, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
You may also apply for: University of Guelph Presidents Scholarships 2023 in Canada
List of Available Study Fields/Programs:
University of Auckland Master Scholarships provided by ADB is offering following Fields of Study to get Postgraduate degree from New Zealand.
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Masters’ programs in Engineering.
- Master of Public Health
- Master of International Business
Eligibility Criteria for Asian Development Bank Master Scholarships:
To apply for University of Auckland ADB Master Scholarships 2023-24 you have to complete following criteria:
- You must be anational of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries check ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Applicants have gainedadmission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- You have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Candidates have at leasttwo years of full-time professional work experience(acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Applicants must be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Candidates should be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are suitable for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Must Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home countryafter completing the degree.
You may also apply for: Swedish Defence University UHR Scholarship in Sweden
Ineligibility Criteria for ABD Master Scholarships:
- Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management and staff of ADB, consultants, and relatives of the aforementioned are not allowed
- Staff of JSP-designated institutions are not eligible apply to their own institution.
- Candidates living or working in a country other than his/her home country.
- Candidates who are already enrolled in graduate degree programmes or who have already completed graduate degree programmes.
- Undergraduate studies, distance learning programmes, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects.
List of Eligible Countries:
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sri Lanka
- Solomon Islands
- Viet Nam
Documents Required for ADB Master Scholarships:
Applicants have to prepare following document to apply for University of Auckland Master Scholarships.
- Submit completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet(Click Here)
- Submit completed ADB-JSP Application Form(Click Here)
- Upload a copy of your offer letter to the University of Auckland
- Upload Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Submit the Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company
- Submit the Certificate of Income issued by the company
- Upload a certificate of Family Income issued by the company. It must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Submit a copy of your Passport
- Offer a valid IELTS test.
Deadline for Auckland University Master Scholarships:
- 21st July 2023 is the last date to apply for the University of Auckland Master Scholarships in New Zealand.
- Selection for the scholarship will be between24 July – 29 September 2023.
- Selected applicants will be notified byNovember 2023.
You may also apply for: USTC International Scholarship in China 2023
How to Apply for University of Auckland Scholarships:
You have to submit allDocuments Listed AboveandApplication Formto the University of Auckland before21st July 2023 to apply for University of Auckland Master Scholarships. The Postal Address is mentioned below. Also the official Advertisement Link is below:
Applications and Admissions
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019