University of New England RTP Scholarship for International Students:
Applications are opened for the University of New England Scholarship in Australia 2023. All National and International Students are encouraged to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2023. University of New England Fully Funded Scholarships are offered to Pursue Masters Degree by Research and Doctoral Degree by Research. Almost all Academic Fields are provided at the university for the Master Degree & PhD Degree to all Students from all around the world. The Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will offer all the expenses.
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will offer the expense to complete Masters or PhD degree from Australia. Applicants from any corner of the globe can apply for University of New England RTP Scholarship in Australia 2023. You may also apply for: University of Dayton Merit Scholarship in USA 2023
University of New England (UNE) was founded in 1938 and is a public research university. The university is providing scholarships of worth $5 million each year to all national and international applicants. More than 23,000 students selected from all around the world.
University of New England Scholarship in Australia 2023 Details:
|Host University:||University of New England|
|Degree Program:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Application’s Last Date:||31 March 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: Paris-Saclay University Scholarship in France 2023-2024
You may also apply for: University of Waikato Excellence Scholarship 2023 in New Zealand
Financial Benefits of RTP Scholarships in Australia:
University of New England RTP Scholarship in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships program for all International students to Study Abroad. RTP Fully Funded scholarship for international students will offer all the expenses. Following benefits will be offered
- University Tuition Fee will be covered.
- It covers Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $29,863per annum will be given.
- It covers Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Research funds also be offered.
Duration of Scholarship:
- For Master Degree: 2 Years
- For PhD Degree: 3 Years
List of Available Academic Fields:
There is a multiple Masters Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs at the University of New England.
- Engineering & Technology
- Business & Law
- Education and the Arts
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Human, Health and Social Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
You may also apply for: Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship in UK 2023-2024
Eligibility Criteria for University of New England Scholarships Program:
- National & International students from all around the world are allowed to apply for University of New England Scholarships program.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable will be required.
- For PhD Research Program: You need to show sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- Bachelor’s degree with first or upper second-class honors
- Master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which have a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that shows excellency and capability in research.
Documents Required Australian Scholarships:
All Documents should be in English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- For Master’s Degree candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- For PhD Degree Program applicants have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- Latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps must be (Including Grading Points)
- Submit two Recommendation Letters
- Provide your Research Proposal
- Submit the curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Submit Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Submit your Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not your First Language)
- Submit the academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for PhD degree course must submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Submit other reference documents (if applicable)
Application Deadline for RTP Scholarships Program:
There are basically 2 rounds in each year to apply for the Australian Research Scholarship for International Students.
- 31st March 2023 for first round
- 29th September 2023 for 2nd round
You may also apply for: Stanford University Free Online Courses 2023-2024 with Certificates
How to Apply for University of New England RTP Scholarship 2023?
There is an Online Application process to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship for International Students. Students can also apply by sending hard copies to university. Download the Application Form and filed it completely and must attach the listed documents in the form. After that visit the “Apply Now” link and register your account and upload the application form and required documents. Visit Official Advertisement link for more details/information:
Some Frequently Asked Questions;
Q: What is the University of New England RTP Scholarship?
Ans: The University of New England RTP Scholarship is a scholarships program provided by the University of New England in Australia for eligible postgraduate research students.
Q: Who is eligible for the University of New England RTP Scholarships program?
Ans: To be eligible for the University of New England RTP Scholarship, applicants must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen, and you must have been offered a place in a postgraduate research degree at the University of New England.
Q: What are the advantages of the University of New England RTP Scholarships Program?
Ans: The University of New England RTP Scholarship offers a stipend to help cover living expenses, as well as a tuition fee offset to cover the cost of tuition fees for the duration of the scholarship.
Q: How do I apply for the University of New England RTP Scholarships Program?
Ans: To apply for the University of New England RTP Scholarship, you should first apply for admission to a postgraduate research degree at the University of New England. You can then apply for the scholarship via the University of New England Scholarships website.
Q: When is the application deadline for the University of New England RTP Scholarship?
A: The application deadline for the University of New England RTP Scholarship depends on the program and intake you are applying for. You must check the University of New England Scholarships website for specific deadlines.
Q: How are recipients of the University of New England RTP Scholarship selected?
A: Recipients of the University of New England RTP Scholarship are selected based on academic merit and research potential.
Q: How long does the University of New England RTP Scholarship last?
A: The University of New England RTP Scholarship is awarded for a maximum of 3 years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to 2 years for a Research Masters degree. However, extensions may be available in some cases.