UST Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are opened for the UST Scholarships in South Korea Fully Funded. All International Students from all around the globe are allowed to apply for the University of Science & Technology Scholarship 2023 in South Korea. Those candidates who want to study on Fully Funded Scholarship are highly encouraged to apply for UST Scholarships in South Korea. The scholarships are offered to Pursue Masters Degree, PhD Degree or MS leading to PhD.
Almost All Academic Fields & Majors are provided to Study at UST Scholarship South Korea. UST Scholarships are offered for excellent students to build their future from South Korea. There is total 300 scholarships are offered in UST. This award will offer all necessary expenses to complete your degree. You may also apply for: United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship in USA 2023-2024
University of Science and Technology (UST) was founded in 2003. UST is consisting of various research institutions and public universities in South Korea. UST is ranked in the top 100 universities all around the globe. It is offering quality education to all national and international students.
UST Scholarships in South Korea Fully Funded Details:
|Host University:||University of Science & Technology|
|Degree Program:||MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD|
|Scholarship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Host country:||South Korea|
|Application’s Last Date:||17 May 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: ANU Chancellors International Scholarship in Australia 2023-2024
You may also apply for: Checklist of Career Advancement Strategies – Top Career Advancement Strategies
Financial Benefits of UST Scholarships in South Korea Fully Funded:
UST Scholarships in South Korea is Full Free Scholarship for all International Students from all around the globe. The UST Award will offer all the expenses to Study Free in South Korea.
- University Entrance Fee will be given
- It offers Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- For Masters Degree: KRW 1,200,000 per Month
- PhD Degree: KRW 1,600,000 per Month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, E-library, Counselling will be given as well
- Overseas training or exchange program will be provided
- UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award (will be issued upon graduation)
- It provides Korean Language Course Fee.
You may also apply for: KAIST International Scholarship in South Korea 2023-2024
List of Available Study Fields:
Multiple courses available in University of Science and Technology for Fall 2023. These courses are from Science, Engineering, Arts and IT fields.
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Science of Measurement
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Ocean Science.
- Medical Physics
- Food Biotechnology
- Nano Science
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Industrial Technology
You may also apply for: University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarship in USA
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarships in South Korea Fully Funded:
- Applicants with any nationality are allowed to apply for the UST
- Those candidates who want to take admission in Masters Program should complete a Bachelor’s Degree before August 2023.
- Those applicants who want to apply for PhD should completed or expected to complete their Masters degree before August 2023.
You may also apply for: Khazar University Scholarship in Azerbaijan 2023-2024
Documents Required for UST Scholarships in South Korea Fully Funded:
- Submit your Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Submit the Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- You have to submit Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Provide the Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Submit Master’s Degree Thesis
- Submit your Study Plan
- Provide your Letter of Recommendations.
You may also apply for: Sabanci University Scholarships in Turkey 2023 | Fully Funded
Application Deadline UST Scholarship Program:
17th May 2023 is the last date to apply for the UST Scholarships in South Korea for International Students.
How to Apply for UST Scholarships 2023?
There is an Online Application System to apply for the UST Scholarships 2023 in South Korea. Please visit the official website mentioned below for detailed apply procedure and guidelines.