Woods Hole Internship for International Students:
Applications are now open for the Woods Hole Internship in United States 2023. All International Students from all around the globe are allowed to apply for Woods Hole Summer Internship Program 2023. Undergraduate students can apply for USA Internship. Preference is given to students studying in any of the fields of science or engineering including but not limited to the fields of biology, engineering, chemistry, geology, geophysics, meteorology, physics, mathematics, oceanography, and marine policy.
Fellows are considered based on the candidate’s previous academic and scientific achievements, interests, and promise. The Internship Dates are Flexible, students must arrive between the end of May to Mid-June. The number of fellows depends each year. It ranges from 25-30 per summer. You may also apply for: United Kingdom Scholarships 2023-2024 – Fully Funded
The Woods Hole Summer Student Fellowship program, WHOI’s purpose is to offer promising students with a meaningful first-hand introduction to research in oceanographic engineering, oceanography or marine policy.
Woods Hole Internship in United States 2023 Details:
|Provided by:||Woods Hole|
|Duration of Internship:||10-12 Weeks|
|Internship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible Candidates:||All Nationalities|
|Host country:||United States|
|Application’s Last Date:||5 February 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
Must Read➜➜ What Mistakes Students Do to Apply for Scholarships? How to Avoid these Mistakes?
You may also apply for: Sydney University Scholarships in Australia 2023-24
You may also apply for: Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship in China 2023
Financial Benefits of Internship in USA:
Woods Hole Internship 2023 in United States for International Students is a Full Free Internship Program in USA which will offer following benefits:
- Stipend: Weekly allowance for the Ten- to Twelve-Week Program. The funding for the summer is $650 Per Week.
- Travel:Round-Trip Travel to Woods Hole will be given. The 2020 travel allowance was $700.
- Housing: Shared-Room in a shared-unit, with two single beds per room will be given.
- Visa Assistance: International Students will support fellowships in obtaining the necessary J-1 Visa paperwork.
Woods Hole Internship Fields:
Preference is given those students studying in any of the fields of Science or Engineering including but not limited to the fields of Biology, Engineering, Chemistry, Geology, Geophysics, Meteorology, Physics, Mathematics, Oceanography, and Marine Policy.
You may also apply for: Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship in Thailand 2023-2024
Eligibility Criteria of USA Internship Program:
- The program is available to all the International Students with any Nationality.
- The Program is offered to 3rd Year Undergraduate Students.
- Those applicants who will graduate before the fellowship begins are not allowed to apply.
- Fellowship will start from May 2023.
- Students in a three-year Bachelor’s Degree Program, such as those in the UK, should be in their second year
- Students in a five-year combined Bachelor/Master’s Degree Program should be in the third year of the program.
Documents Required for Internship in USA:
- Submit your Updated CV or resume
- Provide a current unofficial transcript, a PDF document.
- Submit at least three letters of recommendation from professors. (Recommendation forms are available via the link on the References)
- Submit a completed Course Record listing undergraduate coursework by subject category, a primary textbook used for each course, and the grade received for completing the course.
- Provide Personal Statement
You may also apply for: Free Online Courses with Certificates 2023-2024 – Enroll Now
5th February 2023 is the last date to apply for International Summer Internship Program in USA 2023-24.
How to Apply for Woods Hole Internship 2023?
There is Online Application Portal for Woods Hole Internship in United States. The Link for Application Form and Official website link given below:
Some Frequently Asked Question:
- What is the Woods Hole Internship?
Ans: The Woods Hole Internship is a program provided by the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) in Massachusetts, United States. It offers hands-on research experience for undergraduate and graduate students in the fields of marine biology, oceanography and related disciplines. Interns work alongside WHOI scientists and engineers on ongoing research projects.
- What is the application procedure for the Woods Hole Internship?
Ans: The application process for the Woods Hole Internship typically includes submitting an online application, a resume, a transcript, and a statement of purpose. Some projects also require additional materials, such as letters of recommendation. The application last date is usually in late January or early February.
- What is the period of Woods Hole Internship?
Ans: The Woods Hole Internship lasts for 10 weeks, usually from late May to early August.
- Are there any qualifications required for the Woods Hole Internship?
Ans: Qualifications requirements depends on the specific project, but generally, interns must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in marine biology, oceanography or a related field. Strong academic performance, relevant coursework, and laboratory experience are also considered.
- Is the Woods Hole Internship paid?
Ans: Yes, the Woods Hole Internship is paid. Interns receive a stipend to cover living expenses, and some internships also cover housing and travel costs.
- Are international students eligible for the Woods Hole Internship?
Ans: Yes, international students are allowed to apply for the Woods Hole Internship. However, they are responsible for obtaining the necessary visa and must check with the WHOI International Services Office for more information.