Applications are invited Candidates to apply for the World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023-24. The Joint Japan or World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023-24 is currently now open for International Students worldwide from Developing Countries. Joint Japan or World Bank Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue a Master’s Degree from well-known Universities. Students will be enrolled in top universities of U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. Both Women and Men from Developing Countries from worldwide are eligible to apply.
World Bank Scholarship is offering 26 Preferred Programs to pursue Master’s Degree program. The scholarship will cover all the costs. The total duration of Scholarship is 2 Years.
You May Interested In: Shell Nigeria Internship Program | Shell Nigeria Trainee Program 2023 | Fully Funded
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Details:
|Offered by:||World Bank|
|Degree level:||Master’s Degree|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||United States, Europe, Japan|
|Last Date:||28 February 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
Financial Benefits of World Bank Graduates Scholarships:
World Bank Graduates Scholarships Program is a Fully out of cost Scholarship for International Students from all over the world to continue their education in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. Further Detail is mention below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Economy Class Air Travel offer to students between your home country and the host university. In Addition, US $500 dollars for Each Trip.
- Medical Coverage for Scholarship
- A Monthly Subsistence Stipend to cover all living costs (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books).
The World bank/Japan scholarship which does not offers:
- VISA application(s) charges
- costs to bring and/or support a scholar’s family members;
- Extra-curricular courses or training to students;
- Courses not offers which do not meet the minimum credits required to earn the graduate degree;
- Language training not provided to students by the graduate program;
- Additional travel during the course of the study program to students;
- Costs related to research, supplementary educational materials, field trips, take part in workshops or seminars, or internships; or
- Educational equipment such as computers.
- Resident permit fee of Students.
Visit Also: KMU University Scholarship in Taiwan 2023 – Fully Funded
About Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship details:
- More than 26+ Study Fields/programs offers for the Master’s Degree Scholarships Under World Bank Scholarship Program.
- More than 33 Universities are available in United States., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. Applicants will be studying at one of the Partner University in United States., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan.
- The Complete Duration of the Scholarship is for 2 Years.
Available Fields of Study and Universities:
An extensive array of Fields of Study are offers under Joint Japan World Bank Graduates Scholarships Program 2023-24. The List of Universities and Fields is mention below in the link.
Check complete List of Universities and Fields of Study (Click Here)
Developing countries are allowed to apply. Check Full complete List Click Here for List of Eligible Countries.
Eligibility Criteria for World Bank Graduates Scholarships Program:
This is a Simple Eligibility criteria to apply for by the World Bank Graduates Scholarships Program 2023-24.
- Applicants Be a National of a World Bank Member developing Country on This List.
- Aspirants Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Applicants Be in good health
- Candidates Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application last date
- Applicants Have 3 years or more of fresh development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
- Candidates Be employed in development-related work in a paid full- time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application form. The only exclusion to this criterion is for developing country nationals from a country that will be on the updated list of Fragile and Conflict States provided to candidates in the Application Guidelines for each call for scholarships.
- On or before the Scholarship Application last date, be admitted unconditionally (except for funding) for the upcoming academic year to at least one of the Japan/ World bank chosen university master’s programs situated outside of the candidate’s country of residency and country of residence listed at the time the call for scholarship applications opens. The letter of admission essential be uploaded before submitting your application. For further details, see “Procedure to Apply”.
- Applicants Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of any type of selection of the World Bank Group or a close relative of the above-mentioned by blood or taking on with the term “close Blood relation” defined as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
You May Also Apply: IST Summer Internship Program 2023-2024 in Austria – Fully Funded
Selection Process for World Bank Graduates Scholarships Program:
The Japan/ World Bank uses the following procedure to review eligible scholarship applications from developing country residents, with the objective of identifying the applicants with the highest potential, after completion of their graduate studies, to influence the development of their countries.
Two qualified evaluators independently analysis each eligible application and score the application on a scale of 1 to 10, enchanting into account four main factors and the degree of cohesion among them:
- Quality of Professional Experience require (30% weight)
- Quality of Professional Recommendations require (30% weight)
- Quality of Commitment to your Home Country require (30% weight)
- Quality of Education Background require (10% weight)
The JJ/World Bank Secretariat uses the average score of the two evaluators and the following criteria to nominate the finalists:
- Maintaining a sensibly wide geographical distribution of awards
- Maintaining a sensible distribution of awards across gender
- Unusual circumstances or hardships, when evaluating the employment experience and other aspects of an application;
- Giving scholarships to those candidates who, other things being equal, have partial right to use to financial resources for graduate studies abroad.
The last date for Application to apply for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduates Scholarships Program 2023-24 for International Students from all over the world is 28th February 2023.
You May Also Apply For: Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship 2023-2024 in UK – Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for World Bank Graduates Scholarships Program?
Aspirants have to Apply Online for World Bank Scholarship Program 2023-24. All application procedure to apply is given. Visit mention below link for application procedure. Application procedure is different for Preferred Program and to a Partner Program.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is World Bank Graduates Scholarships?
Ans: The World Bank Graduates Scholarships is a program offered by the World Bank to support graduate studies for individuals from developing countries who are interested to start a Master’s degree in a development-related field.
Q2. Who is allowed to apply for the scholarship program?
Ans: Eligible candidates for the scholarship should be a national of a World Bank member developing country, and should not hold dual citizenship from a developed country. In addition, the candidate should meet the admission requirements of the academic institution where they plan to pursue their studies.
Q3. What are the areas of study supported by the scholarship?
Ans: The scholarship is organized to support Master’s level studies in development-related fields, including but not limited to economics, finance, health, education, and public policy.
Q4. How can I apply for the scholarship?
Ans: Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship via the World Bank’s official website. The application process typically includes submitting personal information, academic transcripts, and a statement of purpose.
Q5. What is the deadline to apply for the scholarship?
Ans: The deadline to apply for the scholarship varies every year and is usually announced on the World Bank’s website.
Q6. What is the duration of the scholarship?
Ans: The scholarship is typically awarded for the duration of the Master’s program, which is usually one or two years.
Q7. What kind of support does the scholarship provide?
Ans: The scholarship offers financial support for tuition fees, a monthly allowance for living expenses, travel costs, and other related expenses.
Note: The above information is subject to change and interested candidates are advised to visit the World Bank’s official website for the most up-to-date information on the scholarship.